Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rom thought he was off to Chelsea either him or his dad would be spouting it in the press. Seeing as he had a shocker in the Euros they have been silent ever since. Funny that.

Indeed

I felt sorry for him on numerous occasions last season

He was scoring goal after goal but due to our horrendous defending had very little to show for it
I feel sorry for him because I can kind of relate. In my job I get paid off bonuses related to my companies performance in France. I was doing a really good job for the south of France and then there was the Nice terrorist attack so we made nowhere near the amount of money we expected and I got screwed on my bonus. Rom was matching Vardy and Kane goal for goal until after the FA Cup match with Chelsea last season but got screwed by things out of his control.

The thing is with Rom he tells us how great he is and how he is a top elite player now and so we value him as one. He has stitched himself up. No one will pay us what we want for him. He will have to come grovelling for a new contract
Yes, and hopefully that contract will have a zip for his Father's mouth.

Coj9pDVXYAAu2bB.jpg

I feel sorry for him because I can kind of relate. In my job I get paid off bonuses related to my companies performance in France. I was doing a really good job for the south of France and then there was the Nice terrorist attack so we made nowhere near the amount of money we expected and I got screwed on my bonus. Rom was matching Vardy and Kane goal for goal until after the FA Cup match with Chelsea last season but got screwed by things out of his control.

Wow, condolences to your wage packet as opposed to the people of Nice that were killed/injured.
Missing penalties and other clear chances in semi finals, are under his control.

Unless, I've missed a joke and so condolences to my sense of humour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back