Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rom thought he was off to Chelsea either him or his dad would be spouting it in the press. Seeing as he had a shocker in the Euros they have been silent ever since. Funny that.

Agree with this. I dont even think Chelsea are interested otherwise, as you say, his father would be breaking the news of a bid, not the Mirror or any other rag.

Hope this is rubbish. Major problems if we lose both Rom & Stones. One replacing them, and two the message it sends out to current & any potential new players. Squad already needs strengthening quite considerably without losing these two on top. Stones I could cope with, but not them both

Hope this is rubbish. Major problems if we lose both Rom & Stones. One replacing them, and two the message it sends out to current & any potential new players. Squad already needs strengthening quite considerably without losing these two on top. Stones I could cope with, but not them both

My thoughts exactly,this could turn into an absolute nightmare if both players leave.

We'd be back to the age old problem if both Stones & Rom go. Who do we get and what time would we have left? The season starts 2 weeks today. So it could be the usual rush at the end of the window, after having an indifferent start in the first 3 games.

We'd be back to the age old problem if both Stones & Rom go. Who do we get and what time would we have left? The season starts 2 weeks today. So it could be the usual rush at the end of the window, after having an indifferent start in the first 3 games.

Its like that for most clubs though

But I thought we didn't have to sell players any more and everyone was buying in to the Moshiri master plan?

This is all worrying. Selling our best players and signing nobody.

@bizzaro are we turning in to Villa?

No one has said Lukaku is leaving. We have put a £75 million on his head. Chelsea will not cough up that much so it's moot. Please just stop worrying....or at least wait for something to happen before hand. Crikey !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back