Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

These teams like city and chelsea think they have the right to take your best players at reduced rates, they're in for a very rude awakening in the coming years.
Yes City only prepared to pay 40 million for Stones, they know the asking price,they payed a fortune for other players not as good as Stones so they can do one!

These teams like city and chelsea think they have the right to take your best players at reduced rates, they're in for a very rude awakening in the coming years.
Be good if he went to Chelsea and we qualified for the champions league and they don't. I'm really not arsed by lads wanting out now, get top dollar, reinvest it and move forward. With moshiris backing I truly think we are going places, koeman is a top manager and will get more out of our existing squad. If they don't want to be a part of it then seeya later.

Be good if he went to Chelsea and we qualified for the champions league and they don't. I'm really not arsed by lads wanting out now, get top dollar, reinvest it and move forward. With moshiris backing I truly think we are going places, koeman is a top manager and will get more out of our existing squad. If they don't want to be a part of it then seeya later.

We won't lose him at this late stage because we need to buy before we sell off our assets, Stones is more than enough for now.

75 yes because that is a top fee even when he hits his prime.

Should he enough surely to replace him in that instance considering how cheap some strikers can go for (aguero 38 million at the time for example)

Its alot of money 75 mill but Replace him with who? Do you think an aguero type player will come to Everton. That is the problem. Maybe we will have the money but could we attract a 25 goal a season front mam? I don't believe we could.

Its alot of money 75 mill but Replace him with who? Do you think an aguero type player will come to Everton. That is the problem. Maybe we will have the money but could we attract a 25 goal a season front mam? I don't believe we could.
That is a figure I would expect to sell him at if he was scoring 30 a season.

Always a case of who to buy . Teams like Porto and athletico and Sevilla to name a few always seem to be able to replace. Even stones, best young centre half going as everyone says, hopefully replace with koulibaly

If it's 50 then no sale. 75 is a lot.even for very good players (for example higuian)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back