Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Esk The £75m is to put people off but what if Chelsea bid £75m?

Would you take it? Would the club?

I love Lukaku but £75m is a whole load of coin

Its always on the cards for Stones and Rom to maybe go. Not arsed really as long we get mega money.

Funny thing is, Rom could go back to a team and fanbase that didn't rate him, who aren't playing champions league, and will be up against Costa and the other Belg lad they spent £30mill at...so he won't be top dog.

Thats what he wants...then...fine.

No I don't think we would. Every top team needs a 20-25 + goals a year striker. We have that in Romelu. I also think following discussions with Raiola and Moshiri he is more than happy to stay.

Last edited:
Its always on the cards for Stones and Rom to maybe go. Not arsed really as long we get mega money.

Funny thing is, Rom could go back to a team and fanbase that didn't rate him, who aren't playing champions league, and will be up against Costa and the other Belg lad they spent £30mill at...so he won't be top dog.

Thats what he wants...then...fine.
Yeah would be a bizarre move from all concerned! Not at all worried about Rom leaving the only teams I thought might have the cash and desire to sign him were Juve and PSG and Juve just bought Higuain so I'm not really worried.

No I don't think we would. Every top team needs a 20-25 + goals a year striker. We have that in Rome. I also think following discussions with Raiola and Moshiri he is more than happy to stay.

Exactly.

This is the measure of a big club

Holding onto your big players

Whilst going out and signing players to add to it.

Come on Everton. Get us some signings

No I don't think we would. Every top team needs a 20-25 + goals a year striker. We have that in Rome. I also think following discussions with Raiola and Moshiri he is more than happy to stay.

I agree. I think his and agent thoughts on Everton have been put to rest with our Chairman making it clear what our future holds.

Despite the haters regarding transfers which will come like buses soon, our future looks exciting for a change

No I don't think we would. Every top team needs a 20-25 + goals a year striker. We have that in Romelu. I also think following discussions with Raiola and Moshiri he is more than happy to stay.

I expect Raiola will be very keen to keep us on his side so to say if our new found wealth is what we think it is.

75 yes because that is a top fee even when he hits his prime.

Should he enough surely to replace him in that instance considering how cheap some strikers can go for (aguero 38 million at the time for example)

Lukaku is staying and will be rewarded with a new contract. The £75 million valuation is to deter others from acquiring him.

New contract been on the table since before he Euros I was reliably informed, would make Rom the highest paid player at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back