Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

No mater what they offer we have to say no, we just cant attract a player of his quality, the fact that it seems we might of tried for a few top players already but not managed to land anything shows this.

Not for sale and anyway at the moment Chelski would be a sideways move they don't even have the CL footy he wants.Journo on talksprt claiming a sixty million deal is close, my arse it is...

No one at Everton actually said we'd only sell for £75m did they ? A paper reported it and now it's spoken as fact.

Be good if he went to Chelsea and we qualified for the champions league and they don't. I'm really not arsed by lads wanting out now, get top dollar, reinvest it and move forward. With moshiris backing I truly think we are going places, koeman is a top manager and will get more out of our existing squad. If they don't want to be a part of it then seeya later.
Yes ok your sentiments , but where is this 100 million war chest?lets get something striaght we were told our better players would be kept, no one yet has been signed of high attraction I hope it will be soon, Koeman did not pack Soutampton in on s false promise one would suspect he has now assessed the squad, and signings will come in to lift the players, and the fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back