Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary thought: if Martinez gets him performing close to that level every week we'll have one of the best strikers in the league. That's never before been true in my lifetime.

He already is one of the best, even with that occasional bad first touch, the goals say that, its a just a fact.

If he had no bad parts to his game at 22, he would be at Real Madrid, or still at Chelsea.

He already is one of the best in the league.

exactly, who would you say is better this season? aguero is obviously better than him, sturridge possibly WHEN he is fit. After that? costa has been woeful, i think giroud is underrated and possibly better than lukaku. vardy's had a decent start, but he scored about 2 goals last season. People have a purple season like kane did, not even close to lukaku imo. the lad at watford looks decent, must be said. Bony's better but never playing, hasn't set the world alight at city. Remy's good as well.

Only aguero is easily better than him and possibly costa.

exactly, who would you say is better this season? aguero is obviously better than him, sturridge possibly WHEN he is fit. After that? costa has been woeful, i think giroud is underrated and possibly better than lukaku. vardy's had a decent start, but he scored about 2 goals last season. People have a purple season like kane did, not even close to lukaku imo. the lad at watford looks decent, must be said. Bony's better but never playing, hasn't set the world alight at city. Remy's good as well.

Only aguero is easily better than him and possibly costa.

Bonys better?

On what planet.

Yes but he scored 5 in 1 game, so before that it was 1 in 7.

If Lukaku plays like he did yesterday all season he will score 50+ goals, but its very unlikely.

You are just picking 1 game, you need to factor in all games to work out a predicted ratio, that's all he is doing. Not saying he WILL score, just saying at the rate he is going he will get X amount.

The more games you use, the more accurate the predicted outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back