Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy is all but gone reading into the press conference

That's very much how I interpreted the comments. To state in one breath there is no way one player is leaving and in the next suggest that another would be gone if the asking price is met is pretty clear to me.

That's very much how I interpreted the comments. To state in one breath there is no way one player is leaving and in the next suggest that another would be gone if the asking price is met is pretty clear to me.

I think it's just a case of who is prepared to pay the 70/75m we value him at

Or when he realizes that without Rom in the team we would be in a relegation battle. I want us to match his ambition not complain he has ambition.
Thats bull. Player who shows puplicly that he doesnt respect the club that pays his salaries can get to - - -

Sell him and use that money wisely. I want squad full of men with motivation...not whiney arses like him and Stones.

If he is out on Saturday Koeman might get his first chance to see Kone in action, after that no way will he want to let Lukaku go for any price!

I think it's just a case of who is prepared to pay the 70/75m we value him at
Twelve months ago selling a player at this stage and with the player concerned having handed in a transfer request, was no yet, here we are less than 3 days before the start of the season and clearly the player will be allowed to go. Having squeezed a pretty sum out of whoever will be meaningless if a player of similar ability doesn't arrive and with all due respect to the likely targets none will improve on the number of goals RL has or indeed will score.

I personally don't see any improvement yet.

Williams does bring more to the table than just his playing ability but I am far from convinced by the CD nor do I see any improvements in terms of keepers or indeed midfield, and I am far from convinced that if RL does indeed leave that the names being mentioned will improve the attack.

I accept that 3 or 4 more are being targeted but that's probably just about like every other club in the PL and whilst I suspect there will be a minimum of 2 more arriving it's more about the quality and sorry I just don't see that happening

Conspiracy theory: he's going to Chelsea and we've already secured Bony, which is the real reason he wasn't in man city's uefa squad and he was spotted in Liverpool city centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back