Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman on Lukaku - 'it's up to the board'
A theme of the summer has been players returning to their old clubs, and Chelsea's pursuit of Romelu Lukaku is not done yet, with Everton manager Ronald Koeman admitting he does not know if he will have to sell the Belgian.

"He is still an Everton player but finally the board makes those kind of decisions," Koeman has said this afternoon. "Of course, I would like to keep all my best players but I know football. I know business. Let's wait."

Seen a link to this in the Telegraph

Must have said that after his press conference to the written media, can't find it anywhere else. Not even on The Telegraph site.

Only this bit in the Echo, which is what he said during his press conference:
The Blues are ready to open talks over a new deal for Lukaku but Koeman says he unsure if an offer has been made to the Belgium.

“I don’t know,” said Koeman.

“I have not had contact with the board over the last few days, I have been preparing the team for Saturday.

“But, of course, the club will do the maximum to keep Lukaku in the club.”

Must have said that after his press conference to the written media, can't find it anywhere else. Not even on The Telegraph site.

Only this bit in the Echo, which is what he said during his press conference:
He actually said those words during his press conference mate it's on the OS

Just can't sell him. Can't afford to. Too late. If the board decide to sell him then it confirms nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back