Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He genuinely is though. No one even close.

Not Captain Crayola Kane, not Giroud and not even united's rag tag bunch of forwards.

1. Sergio
2. Romelu

Depends if you just mean goals.

If you mean actual footballer, he's not even in the top ten.

So it evens out. In reality, Rom is one of the top five in the Premier League.

He genuinely is though. No one even close.

Not Captain Crayola Kane, not Giroud and not even united's rag tag bunch of forwards.

1. Sergio
2. Romelu

I'd personally have Ibra infront of Rom, he's banged goals in for every team he's ever played for and looks like he's going to do it at United. I'd say Rom is still 3rd like though mate

Better than Kane for me. Had he and the rest of the squad not thrown in the towel last season in the last few games, he'd probably have outscored both Kane and Vardy, with a mid-table side.

In my opinion, kane, costa, sturridge, sanchez if put upfront, and given he is potentially a one season wonder (if not though) id have swapped vardy for him in a heartbeat last yr

If you go by the overall factors that make a good footballer, Sturridge doesn't make that list due to his injuries meaning he simply doesn't play enough to be considered "good".

I'd agree with Kane, Aguero and Costa being better overall attackers than Lukaku at this moment in time. Sanchez is a close call, but not quite.

So, in order:

Aguero
Kane
Costa
Lukaku
Sanchez

In my opinion, kane, costa, sturridge, sanchez if put upfront, and given he is potentially a one season wonder (if not though) id have swapped vardy for him in a heartbeat last yr

None of those are clearly better than Lukaku though mate.

Sturridge is made of glass nad ha shad one great season i his entire career - when he just soi happened to be playing with a world class Suarez
Costa was utter dog turd last season and a great part of the reason Mourinho got the boot and Chelsea finished 10th
Kane - may have a better all round game than him, but can look absolutely ban g average as well - did he have a shot against us in 90 minutes?
Sanchez is not a striker mate and is wasted up front
Vardy - we will see this season how good he is - but wouldnt swap a 29yo with one good season for Lukaku

If you go by the overall factors that make a good footballer, Sturridge doesn't make that list due to his injuries meaning he simply doesn't play enough to be considered "good".

I'd agree with Kane, Aguero and Costa being better overall attackers than Lukaku at this moment in time. Sanchez is a close call, but not quite.

So, in order:

Aguero
Kane
Costa
Lukaku
Sanchez
Should have noted, if all fit and were playign every game for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back