Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed a fee with Chelsea. 60m.

You, in your bedsit, have privileged information, when none of the thousands of media / sports news organisations worldwide do?

Would you mind awfully PM'ing me next weeks winning Euromillions numbers, presumably you have won it several times already due to your psychic abilities?

Folk like you are a boil on GOT's arse.

You, in your bedsit, have privileged information, when none of the thousands of media / sports news organisations worldwide do?

Would you mind awfully PM'ing me next weeks winning Euromillions numbers, presumably you have won it several times already due to your psychic abilities?

Folk like you are a boil on GOT's arse.

It was eric mate. Just his usual rubbish.

Offer up an explanation on their behalf?

Brian Doogan, the new head of communications, is apparently a bit of an N'Head when it comes to news getting out. Wants the club to be able to announce it properly when Lukaku signs a new deal, as in "Lukaku walked into Koeman's office and stated his intentions to stay" instead of a Tweet.

Just a theory.

Brian Doogan, the new head of communications, is apparently a bit of an N'Head when it comes to news getting out. Wants the club to be able to announce it properly when Lukaku signs a new deal, as in "Lukaku walked into Koeman's office and stated his intentions to stay" instead of a Tweet.

Just a theory.
It's a theory that I'd enjoy.

376DA0F700000578-3750720-image-m-29_1471717955432.jpg

Looks happy enough there after Barry's goal.

I wonder if he has received assurances on any forthcoming signings to help convince him to stay?
Seems he is happy with Bolasie joining, but can't exactly be overwhelmed thus far with our business.
Would add credence to talk that we might have a surprise or two up our sleeves come deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back