Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only he'd tried to control a few of those shots instead he might have stuck one in the top corner.

But i'm not too bothered about today, he had a bad game and missed chances, happens to the best of them. It's annoying but nothing you can do about it.

If only he'd tried to control a few of those shots instead he might have stuck one in the top corner.

But i'm not too bothered about today, he had a bad game and missed chances, happens to the best of them. It's annoying but nothing you can do about it.

He's still scored more than Aguero, like. Bet City aren't wanting to bin him off though. And they've got a £30m+ striker on the bench.

He's par for the course right now. One unplayable game, a bunch of terrible ones.

It's Lukaku innit. He'll probably score a hat-trick next time we play in the league and suddenly be 5 in 7, with five of those games being utter tosh.

Likewise I wish people would stop bringing up his age. This is his 4th full season in this league. His age is totally irrelevant here. When will he step up and counted?

You mean every season he's played top level football? Those times he stepped up?

Amazing.

Cantona went 3 months without a goal once.

Likewise I wish people would stop bringing up his age. This is his 4th full season in this league. His age is totally irrelevant here. When will he step up and counted?

He won us games on his own last year. What a pathetic comment.

Get over it. He missed a bucket load. So what. It happens. Hes the best we have had for 25 years up front. Deal with it.

his all round game was good, his finishing was utterly dreadful. kind of a reversal. he had no service whatsoever in the 1st half but he had more than a couple golden opportunities to win that game today and it was unlike him for being so wasteful.

i would love us to be able to get that playmaker in or a proper strike parter for him who instantly clicks. he'd score so much more then. he'd probably miss more, but at least he'd be getting a mass of chances. ah well, one of those days i suppose.

Possibly his worst game in an EFC shirt today. That chance were he just had to slide it past the keeper, youd normally put yer house on that one. Worryingly the good game to bad games ratio is widening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back