Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't see him turning down Madrid, or teams like Bayern or even Juve (if Bayern sell lewandonski that is). He's been saying for years he wants to play in the CL and at the top level. Think we can keep him if those teams stay out of it though. PSG is still my biggest worry for him leaving. Ibra is leaving, Cavani might be on his way out , Rom's agent has good relationship with them, tons of cash to throw at us and Rom, plus they do decent in CL

can't see him turning down Madrid, or teams like Bayern or even Juve (if Bayern sell lewandonski that is). He's been saying for years he wants to play in the CL and at the top level. Think we can keep him if those teams stay out of it though. PSG is still my biggest worry for him leaving. Ibra is leaving, Cavani might be on his way out , Rom's agent has good relationship with them, tons of cash to throw at us and Rom, plus they do decent in CL

I'd take a swap and cash for Zlatan.

his contract is running out not don't even need a swap ;)

Well in that case...

SxprH.gif

If he wants to go then let him go and sign Bony for 20m, pocket 40m to reinvest.

I'm not arsed about any players leaving this club other than Barkley, but he won't go this summer.

With Moshiri's money behind us this summer we'll have a boss squad come next season.

If he wants to go then let him go and sign Bony for 20m, pocket 40m to reinvest.

I'm not arsed about any players leaving this club other than Barkley, but he won't go this summer.

With Moshiri's money behind us this summer we'll have a boss squad come next season.

and hopefully a new manager to spend it rather than the current deluded fool

Don't want him to leave but £60m is silly money and on top of that there's an extra £100m, that gives us £160m in transfer funds. We could sign any replacement we'd blooming want.

£60m for the best young goalscoring striker in the world isn't "silly money".

He's under contract for a while and we're now owned by a billionaire. We won't sell except for Suarez/Bale money.

I agree. We are in the driving street. 100% its our price or do one

This is how i see it.
I can't see us selling to another premierleague team unless someone offered us absolutely ridiculous money. United are the only team crying out for a proper CF and they might not have CL to offer so they aren't an option.
Don't Real Madrid have a transfer ban? And ultimately Rom isn't a big enough star yet to meet their galacticos criteria (unless he wins Belgium the Euro's single handed)
Barca don't need him
Bayern have Muller and lewandowski. Maybe their new manager might want to change things around but again with these two do they need him?
Juve can't afford him. (no one in Italy can)
PSG will want a striker to replace Ibrahimovic and they can pretty much promise what ever wages he wants and guarantee CL football every season. If anyone is going to get him it will be them but he has a few years left on his contract so he would go on our terms and we know PSG can pay big.
I hope we offer him a new contract - get rid of the fraud that is our manager and bring in a new exciting manger and some top class players that show a bit of ambition and Rom realises he can achieve his CL dream with us. Sadly i don't think he'll want to wait when the chance to play at that level will (more than likely) be available to him at another club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back