Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as for number 5) get in the kin bin, let's remember the stuff he's good at, sticking it in the goal because we haven't got ANYONE else that can do that.

But if you're glad to see the back of him Fitzy lad, then good.

Wait till we've got Shane long instead next season, then you'll be sorry

I'll try and answer all your dreadful points in one post.

If we didn't have his goals this season we'd be down with Villa.

Is that enough?

Is that enough?[/QUOTE

No point answering you because you've clearly misunderstood the point that I was making.

He has been ultra professional.
He's entitled to want a move to a top club and he undoubtedly deserves it,just doesn't need to keep harping on about it at every possible opportunity .He has an agent with a big enough mouth already who can do that for him!

Is that enough?
Agh I've heard kopites saying the same, massive over simplistic assumption. As if we'd have only played with 10 men !! We spent £28 million on him, so safe to say we would've bought somebody else. And who knows that player may or may not have improved our overall performance even if he didn't score as frequently.

I am by no means saying we would be in a better place - nobody can say that- likewise nobody can assume we would've been relegated.

Agh I've heard kopites saying the same, massive over simplistic assumption. As if we'd have only played with 10 men !! We spent £28 million on him, so safe to say we would've bought somebody else. And who knows that player may or may not have improved our overall performance even if he didn't score as frequently.

I am by no means saying we would be in a better place - nobody can say that- likewise nobody can assume we would've been relegated.
I hope the people saying Everton would go down without Lukaku aren't the same ones who have spent the entire season proclaiming this the greatest squad in a thousand years.

I hope the people saying Everton would go down without Lukaku aren't the same ones who have spent the entire season proclaiming this the greatest squad in a thousand years.

Right back and Striker are the 2 massive holes in the squad.

Thus making Coleman and Lukaku irreplaceable.

No way we'd have got someone as good as Rom for that money, look what the RS paid for Benteke ffs. But your point is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back