Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since he downed tools in March we should get rid a s a p!.Also he likes the sound of his own voice as he can't stop leaking his thoughts to the Belgian press. But he MUST be aware that the Club hold all the aces here?,they and ONLY they will determine when or if he is allowed to go. Personally I would say "IF you want to go so much then buy out your remaining contract ,otherwise show some respect and keep your comments and your Father's views to yourselves!.

The full version..

http://toffeeweb.com/season/15-16/news/32750.html

Lukaku will hear Moshiri out but wants silverware
by Lyndon Lloyd | 25/05/2016
bubble_sm.gif
11 Comments [Jump to last]
lukaku-5.jpg

Romelu Lukaku says that it's time for him to 'write a CV' by winning titles but has given further hints that it won't be with Everton.
The 23-year-old has not been shy about talking about his future since he returned to Belgium to prepare for Euro2016 and while he still has three years left on his contract at Goodison Park, little of what he has said so far suggests he wants to spend another season with the Blues.

Lukaku scored 25 goals in all competitions this season but his strike rate dropped off precipitously as Everton's form plumbed the depths over the last couple of months of the season.

The former Chelsea striker has said that the player's "broken" relationship with manager Roberto Martinez was clearly evident in the team's poor performances and results but Martinez's removal might not be enough to keep him around.

“I'm at a point where I have to make a good career choice," he is quoted as saying in The Daily Star. "We have a new investor at Everton, and out of courtesy I will listen to what he has to say. But I have my own ideas in mind. I want to win titles.

“I have had a very good season, but it is time for me to write myself a CV. That is why I play football. I get that trophy-winning mindset from Chelsea.

“People in Belgium don't see me playing for Everton, but I am respected in England by fans, managers and experts like Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness and Thierry Henry.”

Lukaku has, inevitably, been linked with a return to Stamford Bridge as well as a reunion with Jose Mourinho at Manchester United but is also interesting Paris St Germain who could afford the reported £65m that Everton would demand for his contract.

The team that showed up for the second half against united in a fa cup semi final? missed a pen, slashed about 4-5 chances to win it... honeslty, id love to keep him, i just think 2 30m strikers are 10x better then 1 60m lukaku for us this summer,
The problem is finding those players. Rom scores goals and in a better team would hit 20-25 goals a season every season. That's hard to replace.

Hahahahahaha this lad is hilarious he's soiling himself that he'll be at us next season.

He's good but he's not that good, he's had so much patience at Everton, the lad is in for a shock if he signs for a decent team and puts in a couple of stinkers in a row. He'll get an extended period on the bench rather than the 90 minutes Martinez gave him every single week without fail.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets his big money move and we look back in a few years and think wow we absolutely mugged them there. Vault me.

I get the trophy winning mindset quote hurt, a truthful nasty dig at the club, have trying to force a move for around 40 million.

I think selling him for 50+ million would be better for the club than keeping a guy who doesn't wanna play for us.

He's not our Suarez, because firstly we will not suffer from losing him like they did, and secondly ratboy was a pro for them, even after he made it clear that he wanted to leave, and Rom couldn't even get himself together for the FA cup semi-final, he was disgraceful that day.

Not worth it, his 'bad apple-ness' outweighs his talent. The thing is, probably nobody will want him for 50+ million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back