Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not nonsense though is it? So basically you don't need a goalscorer as its nonsense anyway.

Jamie Vardy won his club the premier league.

Romelu Lukaku won his club nothing.

It's a joke hes demanding a transfer for HIS PERSONAL FAILINGS

That sort of argument is nonsense.

Jamie Vardy scored more than Lukaku this season.

So basically lukaku isn't as good as he thinks when ex non league players are scoring more than him.
Jamie Vardy won his club the premier league.

Romelu Lukaku won his club nothing.

It's a joke hes demanding a transfer for HIS PERSONAL FAILINGS

I take it all of our players are crap then?

I really wish so many Blues wouldn't have posted as many negative comments towards Rom on Twitter though
I know, we are all passionate about the club, and it hurts when the pretty girl decides she's found somebody "better"
But I can't help but think that part of Rom's agent strategy would be to get the supporters against him. He has 3 years left after all, so the club still have a lot of power, but turn them against him....
I don't know, maybe I'm a minority but I don't think Rom is that smart.. To me a lot of his remarks seem to be planted by his agent at strategic times

One thing is for sure.

He will not be rembembered with the affection we bestow on strikers the likes of Big Bob, Big Dunc, Super Kevin Campbell or The Yak in the years to come.

I'd say even The Straq will remain more popular in the folklore of Evertonians than Rom will.

He came....he scored a good few goals.....he never turned up for the big games...:coffee:
First touch like a tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back