Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yakubu was class. I'm not saying he wasn't - well, at least up until that injury.

But Rom has more to his game IMO. And stop using the tired argument about his first touch, it improved loads this season, but you bang on about it all the time.

Yakubu was just an ultimate finisher. Don't buy into the injury thing myself, for some who's 'not the same ' he didn't half do well I. A crap Blackburn side.

Lukaku has much more to his game as well as more goals.

Yakubu has the better smile.

I'm convinced if Lukaku stays and we invest £100-150 million into the squad we'll get top 5 next season. Considering Utd and Chelsea are both out of the CL this season if Lukaku cared about playing in a half decent league then he wold give us another season and try cracking 4th under Koeman, then if not leave next summer with our blessings.

A new deal near doubling his wages and a fair release clause of say £50 million for CL clubs to activate next season would be the idea solution for both parties in my opinion. Sadly I can't see Rom thinking that way unless we do some big convincing.
Or just hold him to the contract he signed up to? Unless there's some sort of release clause in there

Even though PSG are a huge club the French league is not that strong. PSG may be the only big club to come looking for Lukaku and he has a decision to make then.

However, Everton under Koeman will be quite different. Lukaku will have to work harder and share the striking duties with our other main striker...whoever that will be, possibly Jannssen.

Yakubu was just an ultimate finisher. Don't buy into the injury thing myself, for some who's 'not the same ' he didn't half do well I. A crap Blackburn side.

Lukaku has much more to his game as well as more goals.

Yakubu has the better smile.
Yak was one of many good strikers that Moyes turned [poor language removed] Looking back I think Moyes might of been some kind of witch doctor :oops:

Even though PSG are a huge club the French league is not that strong. PSG may be the only big club to come looking for Lukaku and he has a decision to make then.

on the sidelines of discussion who is the bigger club shithampton or us - how can you even consider PSG a big club or bigger than us ? They are man city of french football and they arent even 50 years old !!!

However, Everton under Koeman will be quite different. Lukaku will have to work harder and share the striking duties with our other main striker...whoever that will be, possibly Jannssen.
He'd be a fool.

Can't work out if he's either one of the best strikers going around and we should try to keep him, or he's overrated and we should be getting 60mil for him. Keep contradicting yourselves GOT.

Reactions: DRM
Can't work out if he's either one of the best strikers going around and we should try to keep him, or he's overrated and we should be getting 60mil for him. Keep contradicting yourselves GOT.
It's clearly the first. People are just bitter.
Must try and retain Lukaku, and Stones, and add 4 quality players to the 11 for me.

"I'll talk to Mr. Moshiri out off courtesy" just Koff Rom. Thats beyond disrespectful towards the club and towards the fans. I hope Ronald kicks you into the nuts.

Id accept £55m offer straight up

After watching Rom since February, there's no way I can see us keeping him. He totally downed tools apart from in the cup. If we made him stay he's be a waste of space. Better to sell for an extortionate amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back