Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my humble opinion (only my 3rd post) he is:
1) Not a team player?
2) Wrong attitude?
3) Work rate woeful?
4) Cannot hold the ball up?
5) OVER PAID! - okay they all are?

My wish is the new manager transforms this player!!! or we get a sizeable fee? (and spend it wisely)
we need another quality striker too,even if romelu lukaku stays..
use lukaku against boys club (that's when he's most affective) and other quality player in high pressure game..

If true it shows how stupid football is, he's been a cocky arrogant prick, failed to turn up for the final third of the season and then may get a double your money contract, I understand Everton will see it as an investment as it means we will get a top fee for the next 3 years as appose probably just this summer if he doesn't sign.

He is not the player that his dad, his agent and he himself sees. But, he does score goals, (more than most). So, his value will always be directly proportional to that. The trouble is, he has done himself very few favours by not turning up for Everton in the latter stages of last season, and he has not exactly set fire to the Euros yet either. If he could just change his attitude by forgetting all this nonsense about feeling entitled to CL football and just get on with working on his game, then maybe he would be worth keeping. Right now, my personal jury is still deliberating over him.

Honestly though, all of you take off your biased glasses and you'll realise that Studgey is a whole level or even dare I say two levels above Lukaku.

Lukaku isn't even as good as Origi at the moment.

Don't see anyone saying he's not, but you're ignoring the fact he's been plagued with injury his whole career!

He's a crock.

Everton-v-Fulham-Denis-Stracqualursi-celeb_2709202.jpg
Unless he sorts his attitude out, he's not an Everton player. Apart from being deluded about his actual ability, our fans would never want a player who only had eyes using us as a stepping stone. We've always strived for players who put 100% in and played for the badge. I'd prefer us sign the Straq back rather him with the attitude he brings with him now. At least he had passion in buckets

I loved the Straq mate. If you had ten of him on the pitch you'd ruin teams, but as others have said Lukaku is a much better centre forward, even with all his faults. its a simple as that x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back