Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku is a poacher. He is not Messi or Ronaldo, he is not a ball player. He very rarely makes his own chances, (the best one being the goal against Chelsea). He just puts himself into a position and relies on others to feed him. Reminds me of Latchford in some ways. I mean, how many goals would Bob have scored without those wonderful crosses and through balls - and all he had to do was hang around in the penalty area? The one thing for me that drives me absolutely bonkers though, is Lukaku's first touch! It is like he is made of Teflon or something. Even Kone had a better first touch, (did bugger all with it though). He really needs to fix that if he wants to progress. The bottom line is, even with all his faults, and the faults of those around him, he has still hit the onion bag more times than most strikers in the PL. He may not be clever on the ball or technically gifted. He is a goal scorer, plain and simple, and in the end, that's all that matters. Right?
I remember him scoring a couple of goals for Belgium after taking the ball halfway up the pitch.

Didnt want to pay the 60 fee most likely, so who left ?

Man u dont need him
Arsenal won't pay
Chelsea got his replacement
Man city can't see it

Maybe PSG?

It was AC Milan yesterday and today I read that Inter have £200m to spend.

I have to say I doubt we'll get a bid sufficient large enough to tempt us to sell so I reckon he'll just have to accept our offer of a wage increase

Just look at the change in his body language from the beginning of the season and at the end.

Man, Deulofeu was amazing, those two passes against Stoke and Villa were just immense.

Noticeably those goals started to dry up after Del was left out the side from around the end of January, beginning of February onwards.

Rom never scored again after the Chelsea cup tie.

Noticeably those goals started to dry up after Del was left out the side from around the end of January, beginning of February onwards.

Rom never scored again after the Chelsea cup tie.

Most striekrs will be hurt by losing a creative player like Deulofeu was from the team, Lennon is full of energy but honestly he creates hardly anything

It was AC Milan yesterday and today I read that Inter have £200m to spend.

I have to say I doubt we'll get a bid sufficient large enough to tempt us to sell so I reckon he'll just have to accept our offer of a wage increase

Why should he get a wage increase though?
No one wants him and he has a contract already, we are rewarding him for not wanting to be here and being disrespectful.

Why should he get a wage increase though?
No one wants him and he has a contract already, we are rewarding him for not wanting to be here and being disrespectful.
Because he'll score 25 goals again next season and then we'll be glad to have him signed longer either way you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back