Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he will score 25+ next season if we get Del playing regularly, Barkley back on form and someone like Mata being all creative and stuff on the left.

He's not the kind of player who will create many goals for himself but if he's given opportunities and we're playing well he slots. If we lost him I think whoever we replaced him with would be a step down or someone coming to the end of their career.

Reckon he will score 25+ next season if we get Del playing regularly, Barkley back on form and someone like Mata being all creative and stuff on the left.

He's not the kind of player who will create many goals for himself but if he's given opportunities and we're playing well he slots. If we lost him I think whoever we replaced him with would be a step down or someone coming to the end of their career.
Well quoted mate

Believe to stay on next season he needs to publicly eat some humble pie and him and ideally his Dad also make some sort of apology

Otherwise £75m not unreasonable given the money now in the game - he can go and play in the French league for PSG

Weird how teams featuring the best striker in the world never do anything.

Hopefully Steve Clark or Roberto Martinez will arrive at a club with the money to buy him soon.

When I look at him I see a guy with all the physical attributes you could want in a striker and he seems to make quite a few simple but effective runs throughout a game. I just find that he seems to lack a bit of instinct and awareness in how he adapts to the way the opposition plays him and how he is able to think more than one pass ahead. I think with a bit more creativity behind him as you say, this will mask his weakness and he will definitely thrive, however if he wants to go on and reach the very top, it is definitely something he needs to work on.

I hope this happens when Koeman meets Rom, his agent and Roms family

raw

When I look at him I see a guy with all the physical attributes you could want in a striker and he seems to make quite a few simple but effective runs throughout a game. I just find that he seems to lack a bit of instinct and awareness in how he adapts to the way the opposition plays him and how he is able to think more than one pass ahead. I think with a bit more creativity behind him as you say, this will mask his weakness and he will definitely thrive, however if he wants to go on and reach the very top, it is definitely something he needs to work on.

Kind of like a Belgium Emile Heskey then !

If Real Madrid signed a player of the same age and scoring record for £65mil no one would bat an eyelid.

What are 20+ goals a season in the league worth???

Martial will be £58mil in the end and hes not in the same league as a centre forward.

EDIT; also belgium ask him to hold the ball up which isnt his game...

If Real Madrid signed a player of the same age and scoring record for £65mil no one would bat an eyelid.

What are 20+ goals a season in the league worth???

Martial will be £58mil in the end and hes not in the same league as a centre forward.

EDIT; also belgium ask him to hold the ball up which isnt his game...
When did he score 20 in the league?

Martial will be bought again for massive money before Lukaku has even left Everton. Clubs at the sharp end aren't looking to spend in excess of £40m to turn 2-0s against the dregs of their leagues into 4-0s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back