Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku and his agent know what level of interest there is in him throughout Europe. There may be more than we think, but it is unlikely as I am sure Rom, his father or/and his agent would be in the papers about it.

I think the agents advice to Rom might be to stay with Everton, sign a bumper new contract, we will put in a buy out clause of about 60m and if Lukaku impresses then a club may meet that in the future.
It gives Everton the security of a longer term contract, the player a new pay deal and a specified buy out clause that is fair to everybody and his performances will determine if it is to be met....I am sure the agent will be looked after as well of course.

When is the meeting between us and Raoli to discuss Rom? Thought it was this week.

it's already happened, a month back.

Rom will still be holding talks but Raiola is happy with Everton's current outlook.

That of course could change, but Lukaku's dad has been told to pipe down and,by the looks of it, so has Rom himself. That will be advice from the agent and club.

To sign who though? We are led to believe that money isn't the problem this summer - attracting players to the club is. (Albeit there is a direct link of course)

Agree with the first point but we have offered big fees (Witsel/Bolasie) and big wages. Genuinely with some (Witsel) it hasn't actually been all down to money... (seemingly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back