Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romelu Lukaku is not the only striker in the world.
I would prefer if he would commit to the Everton cause and play like we know he can.
I don't know what is happening in the background, what negotiations are going on, what bids have or have not been made , but, watching him in the two pre season friendlies he was playing like a man whose head was elsewhere.

I agree with the people who say that the club will not sell him this season. I think it would send out a negative message about the club, but I would say that next summer he is gone 100%.
The only caveat is that if Koeman could attract suitable striking replacements to the club first then Lukaku may be sold.
I can only imagine we have targets , it would be very risky to go into the season with a half committed Lukaku and Kone as our striking options.

Romelu Lukaku is not the only striker in the world.
I would prefer if he would commit to the Everton cause and play like we know he can.
I don't know what is happening in the background, what negotiations are going on, what bids have or have not been made , but, watching him in the two pre season friendlies he was playing like a man whose head was elsewhere.

I agree with the people who say that the club will not sell him this season. I think it would send out a negative message about the club, but I would say that next summer he is gone 100%.
The only caveat is that if Koeman could attract suitable striking replacements to the club first then Lukaku may be sold.
I can only imagine we have targets , it would be very risky to go into the season with a half committed Lukaku and Kone as our striking options.
He's not but he's a class above what we can attract and since the purpose of the game is scoring selling him will only weaken us.

No he wasn't sulking. He was our best attacking player against Utd and could have had a couple. Again in a game with precious little service due to how rubbish the team was.

Ultimately that's the reason we needed to try and make top 4. If we are in a similar situation next summer then we won't be able to keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back