Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a problem with him personally, hes been a good servent will be four years hes given us to get CL football, if we dont get it we only have ourselves to blame.

He also has to do it this year if he wants to move, he will get a new contract and we will get 75 mill. Almost 200% profit via a heap of goals.

It was exactly the same with Bob Latchford! The amount of blues who used to [Poor language removed] him off for being lazy was baffling. The season he got then30 league goals the lad who used to sit next to me said "He would have got 40 if he wasn't such a lazy sod"? So he wants to move to a bigger club and pick up some trophies and probably another three of four million quid in the process, what a git!

I have supported Everton all my life and seen 'true blues' dump,all,over us, as have everybother supporter in the land, dont take it personally, they are all mindless slags, all of them, who couldn't take a dump unless their agent told them to clench and squeeze! If you can accept that, then things like this stop being upsetting?

After seeing Rooney leave us and then behave the way he did in future visits to Goodison, i've stopped expecting any loyalty from players. All you can hope from them is that they give their all whilst they're wearing the shirt. Any sort of loyalty and passion is a bonus and for me i'll always respect players like Cahill, Hibbert and Jagielka for how they conducted themselves whilst at the club, but even then you wonder how much "loyalty" they would have shown if they were highly sought after from top clubs offering huge wages.

Wouldn't we all be tempted by that in our careers?

The only ones I think owe loyalty to the fans are boyhood blues. The likes of Rooney and Hibbert and now Barkley. Not Stones or Lukaku.

Reactions: DRM

He has shown at times what a real weapon he can be. I have faith that Koeman will settle him down and he might actually get to where he thinks he is as a player this season.

Been saying for ages that he's an idiot.

But this is the whole point.

He stopped banging them in months ago :mad:

That's what makes his latest gibberish even more nauseating than usual.

I know he hasn't scored in the last 11 prem games mate (no assists either) but once he bangs in his first this season, then he will get going, I reckon he will get a brace against Sunderland.

I know he hasn't scored in the last 11 prem games mate (no assists either) but once he bangs in his first this season, then he will get going, I reckon he will get a brace against Sunderland.
Lets hope so. But....
The fact is he doesnt like it here.
Good poacher - horrible footballer...and horrible attitude too. We should have sold him. Hope he doesnt become a disruptive force inside the squad.

Considering the players going for 20/30/40 million if Lukaku has yet another 20+ goal season this year he should be easily valued at 90+ miliion next summer.

Makes no difference no one will ever pay it. He's not a fashionable enough name. There's always some fashionable European name the big clubs go for instead.
Even if he bangs 20/30 goals the most he will go for is 65/70m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back