Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it elsewhere. Why would he be arsed?

The team is crap, the club make no efforts to change that really, we struggle against anyone who is up for it, regularly booed off at home, each one more year seems to repeat itself , absolutely no one there to play to his strengths and best of all for him having ambition beyond a mid table club he is deemed a mercenary!

I'm not surprised he wants to get out of here, we clearly aren't going to match his ambition and as a fan Base overall we certainly don't appreciate him.
He's a professional and we pay him very good money to throw hissy fits and go awol on the pitch for 90 minutes. Where's his professional pride...

He's a professional and we pay him very good money to throw hissy fits and go awol on the pitch for 90 minutes. Where's his professional pride...
Probably left on the pitch against Stoke last December when he carried us to a win against Stoke and then watched as we then lost anyway.

I don't care to be honest if we pay him good money, a team he can have some ambition in can pay him more. We are a one man team and I'd rather sell him and have the team and more importantly club realise how bad we are instead of running this charade every year where he carries the team all season and then gets called ungrateful for doing it.

Not brilliant today, but I can see why. Hardly got a pass to feet all game and was constantly in the box with a man isolated to jump with while everyone else pissed about going square and backwards.

Reactions: DRM
Shouldn't have to either, we should have at least one more quality striker to form a partnership !

Was saying in the match thread, whilst Valencia mightn't be that great, when he came on last week and today Lukaku just looks so much better because Valencia's movement gives defenders something more to think about, and allows Lukaku that bit more space.

Said it elsewhere. Why would he be arsed?

The team is crap, the club make no efforts to change that really, we struggle against anyone who is up for it, regularly booed off at home, each one more year seems to repeat itself , absolutely no one there to play to his strengths and best of all for him having ambition beyond a mid table club he is deemed a mercenary!

I'm not surprised he wants to get out of here, we clearly aren't going to match his ambition and as a fan Base overall we certainly don't appreciate him.

He's paid by us to do his job?

So isolated its criminal, even Roberto gave him Kone to partner but now he has nothing, poor from Koeman, one minute he is trying to make out he is too good for Everton but at the same time is hanging him out to dry

Overall we get about 1 in 4 games where his general play is up to scratch.

He is a fantastic goalscorer though and would be a good option for any top team in Europe.

So isolated its criminal, even Roberto gave him Kone to partner but now he has nothing, poor from Koeman, one minute he is trying to make out he is too good for Everton but at the same time is hanging him out to dry

Agree mate but in the modern game a top striker needs to be able to play up front on his own - Costa can do it, Aguero can do it, even if they can then work with a partner.

Lukaku has zero pressure, and all we've done is bring in other strikers who he knows can't compete with him - and what's worse, Kone and Valencia don't even want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back