Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can never be a player that has no cover behind him.

He can screen a back four, he can intercept, he can put a challenge in, and he can play a forward pass. He is Carrick's most natural successor.
If he played for UTD but ye I agree mate;)

He's on for 24/25 this season with barely any cup games. An incredible goalscorer and he's improving as an all-round player every week it seems.

Each year since his loan you can clearly see the improvement on his previous season.

What a role model, mentor and general example to follow for Lookman.

He took his goal really well, it looked effortless but was powerful. It was a fabulous ball from Miralles who didn't even look when he passed it......great goal....

That (among other things) was the big difference between him and Sterling yesterday.

I still think he played poorly yesterday

only-dreams-now.gif

Said some negative things about him but he was great yesterday.

Still a few classic Rom moments, at one point he out muscled both center halfs and controlled the ball perfectly on his chest, then misplaced a 5 yard pass, guess you've just got to live with that and enjoy him for what he is.

That underlines how many people just go along with hype and dont trust their own views on players....which relates to a debate I had on here in the last two days with posters who were adamant I was being an arrogant so and so for stating I dont defer to manager's and coaches views on players/tactics.

It's crazy though as managers often get players/tactics wrong, even supposedly the best. I don't get people that say they're a professional coach they must know what they're doing.

Hitler was a professional politician, does that mean he knew what he was doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back