Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever it looks like Everton are gaining traction, something inevitably happens to halt it

We are just incredibly unfortunate. It's like an invisible layer of unlucky gunk coats us and no matter what we do we just can't wash it off

I keep hoping the tables will turn, and they never do

It just grinds you down over the years

This media release has been coordinated this evening to pile on pressure for Everton to agree terms for a min release - which they've been pushing back against for a while.

Just my opinion, anyway.
Could easily see this being true.

Might end in a compromise of 75-80m for s release clause.

Just don't let Bill near the negotiating table when people bid for him. He said Rooney would never be sold, then said no less than £50m and he went for half. £75m and no less and stick to it.

This media release has been coordinated this evening to pile on pressure for Everton to agree terms for a min release - which they've been pushing back against for a while.

Just my opinion, anyway.
I'm thinking that too. Strange timing to come out and say that you want to leave if ever that was his true intention.

gutted that it looks like he'll be leaving but not surprised. get as much as we can and move on. the only people that stay at the club forever are the fans.

Not great news but we will survive. A super striker who wants to play at the very top level. We can't give him that so these thing's happen.
He fires into Europe next season, we get as much as possible for him and replace him with as high a quality a player as we can attract. Great players left before and will do again. But we will still be all Evertonians

He still has 27 months to run, we have control. Koeman saying he shouldn't spend too long at us didn't help, utter [Poor language removed] thing to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back