Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid-bound methinks. Neither Morata nor Ronaldo have been cutting the mustard this season, and Benzema is just straight up garbage. They need a world-class goalscorer.

One of the few clubs that could afford him as well.

The media are absolutely loving it. Now him going suddenly Koeman and Barkley are out the door aswell.

Can't stand the gutter press in this country.

So it's basically coming out tonight that in his own quotes he wants to leave. That's what the echo are hinting at, he's probably done an interview. Probably can't come out due to the embargo etc. If he has done an interview expressing his desire to leave then that's a right slap in the face and an absolute classless move from him

Let him train with the reserve if he really said that. Classless move with 10 games to go.

Media trying to sell Rom and Ross in what seems another orchestrated media release.

At least we had Everton Day on Sky Sports News and got to see Carragher wearing an Everton top.

GIF-celebrate-Cheer-cheerleading-Droopy-meh-sarcastic-wave-flag-woo-hoo-yay-GIF.gif

Booing Lukaku will not help our ever so small chances of him eventually signing a contract favourable to both him and the club in the near future.

Nor may it help him continue or improve his performances, which will in turn help sustain or improve his worth to the club.

Booing Lukaku will not help our ever so small chances of him eventually signing a contract favourable to both him and the club in the near future.

Nor may it help him continue or improve his performances, which will in turn help sustain or improve his worth to the club.

If he really said this in an interview then there is no going back. Non defendable 10 games to go and he said these in public rather than shut up and leave it till summer.

The media are absolutely loving it. Now him going suddenly Koeman and Barkley are out the door aswell.

Can't stand the gutter press in this country.

That's what I said yesterday the media will now sell everyone for us and the manager etc. " jump ship they're selling all the stars players ". They make me utterly I'll

I don't care what people say Matt Law definitely has some form of agenda as he's the one who's come out with the Rom and Ross story to Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back