Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute state of them 4 fat wannabe hipsters. If he was at any other club he'd be linked!!! Nah lads he wouldn't, ye crap and everyone can see apart from you lot of deluded bellends.

Don't even know who the leagues top scorers are, says everything you need to know about them self obsessed beauts

I don't think I've ever seen anyone as gobsmackingly bitter and clueless as that bald fella, just listen to him throughout that video. I think an Everton fan must have bedded his wife before she ran off and took the kids.

It's all very well and dandy lukaku wanting to go to a champions League club, and then people thinking we're pricing him out of a move ... but he's been here for four successful seasons now, is the current number one striker for the "best" international team in the world

... but nobody has bid or even shown interest in him.

Any of the top tier teams who can aford him, he'd be a backup striker for imo. I think we should keep him this summer regardless of what happens and hopefully he can take us to the Champions League or even better a trophy (not sure an FA Cup would make him stay but I'd be happier).

I just don't think he's in an amazing position atm, pointless all these pundits saying he should go here, there and everywhere when none of them are interested.

No idea if this would work but offer him $ 90 mil buyout 2017 with $ 65 mil 2018 if we don't get champions League. If it is possible at least it would get him signed with no chance of him running down his contract. He is by far the best striker we have had in a very long time and we should do everything we can to keep hold of him.
I would be happy to put off the new stadium for a year or two if it meant spending huge next window to keep him.

No idea if this would work but offer him $ 90 mil buyout 2017 with $ 65 mil 2018 if we don't get champions League. If it is possible at least it would get him signed with no chance of him running down his contract. He is by far the best striker we have had in a very long time and we should do everything we can to keep hold of him.
I would be happy to put off the new stadium for a year or two if it meant spending huge next window to keep him.
Not that they are dependent on each other anyways, but NO!

It's all very well and dandy lukaku wanting to go to a champions League club, and then people thinking we're pricing him out of a move ... but he's been here for four successful seasons now, is the current number one striker for the "best" international team in the world

... but nobody has bid or even shown interest in him.

Any of the top tier teams who can aford him, he'd be a backup striker for imo. I think we should keep him this summer regardless of what happens and hopefully he can take us to the Champions League or even better a trophy (not sure an FA Cup would make him stay but I'd be happier).

I just don't think he's in an amazing position atm, pointless all these pundits saying he should go here, there and everywhere when none of them are interested.

Yeah I agree with this. Where exactly is he going to go?

Out of the type of clubs he would want...

Chelsea, been there, done that, wouldnt really fit into how Conte sets up his team and they already have Costa.

United may not qualify for the CL and Mourinho obviously doesn't rate him that highly.

Arsenal may not get CL either and would never spend that amount on him.

He wouldn't suit how Guardiola plays at City. Spurs is probably not enough of a step up for him and they have Kane. The RS is not an option.

Abroad you have Barcelona who have Messi, Suarez and Neymar among others and his all round game is probably not quite good enough.

Bayern Munich wouldn't pay silly money and he may even be looking at a wage cut to go there.

Serie A is rubbish.

Leaves two options for me. PSG which is always possible but its no a glamour league, and Real Madrid, that could be possible as he could replace Benzema if he were to leave.

See you next season Rom.

Yeah I agree with this. Where exactly is he going to go?

Out of the type of clubs he would want...

Chelsea, been there, done that, wouldnt really fit into how Conte sets up his team and they already have Costa.

United may not qualify for the CL and Mourinho obviously doesn't rate him that highly.

Arsenal may not get CL either and would never spend that amount on him.

He wouldn't suit how Guardiola plays at City. Spurs is probably not enough of a step up for him and they have Kane. The RS is not an option.

Abroad you have Barcelona who have Messi, Suarez and Neymar among others and his all round game is probably not quite good enough.

Bayern Munich wouldn't pay silly money and he may even be looking at a wage cut to go there.

Serie A is rubbish.

Leaves two options for me. PSG which is always possible but its no a glamour league, and Real Madrid, that could be possible as he could replace Benzema if he were to leave.

See you next season Rom.

He isn't good enough for real Madrid and I don't think he'd be on their radar either. Juve could be another option but they don't have the money. I think we'd be resigned to losing him after the end of next season and accept a lower bid from someone. Just wait and see I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back