Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're happy to finish 7th or worse then let's stick with lukaku, Barkley, baines etc, if we want to get in the top 4 then we need to add a number of players to go alongside gueye, Davies, shneiderlin, Coleman (if he returns to the level before the injury). That's just how it is boys & girls. Return to this post in 2 years to see how right I am.

If he wants to be the top striker in the World he needs to be more than just a finisher.
I don't thinks anything but a finisher is a bad thing. He scores goals for fun, in a team of averages.

He can double his goals at a team that has an actual playmaker in the side.

I saw this on Facebook.

In 180 minutes against Liverpool this season Lukaku has had 0 shots on target. Did nothing against Man Utd or Arsenal either. Banging in 4 against an awful Bournemouth defence count for nothing when he constantly goes missing against the big teams. Nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

0 shots in 180 minutes against Liverpool.

#Flat Track Bully #The Big Man For The Small Occasion

If we're happy to finish 7th or worse then let's stick with lukaku, Barkley, baines etc, if we want to get in the top 4 then we need to add a number of players to go alongside gueye, Davies, shneiderlin, Coleman (if he returns to the level before the injury). That's just how it is boys & girls. Return to this post in 2 years to see how right I am.
How exactly do you expect to attract 2 better players than lukaku & barkely they have 38 goals & assists between them in the premier league this season. Its delusion on a level I simply can't comprehend.
Let's replace the whole back 5 first then get to a position whereby they are supported by players of equal quality you never know we may end up with another creative player & goal scorer & they may have to fight for there place

I don't thinks anything but a finisher is a bad thing. He scores goals for fun, in a team of averages.

He can double his goals at a team that has an actual playmaker in the side.
So he's the best striker ever?

Koeman wants sacking if he can only finish seventh with O Phenomeno on his hands.

How exactly do you expect to attract 2 better players than lukaku & barkely they have 38 goals & assists between them in the premier league this season. Its delusion on a level I simply can't comprehend.
Let's replace the whole back 5 first then get to a position whereby they are supported by players of equal quality you never know we may end up with another creative player & goal scorer & they may have to fight for there place
How many goals and assists against the top 6? I'll stress the point again if you're happy to constantly finish outside the top 6 then keep advocating we stick with them

Just to add I don't see liverpools defence and midfield being that much better (if at all) than ours, but mane, firmino, coutinho are doing a good job of getting them into a champions league spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back