Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go after those that feel they are as good / better than Rom but haven't been given a platform to show it. I know that mentality will unlikely turn into a reality just given probabilities sake but that's the type of mentality I'd be after. Desperate in the best possible sense.

Yeah, me too. I mean someone like gabbidiani was happy enough to come here and he'd have been backup as well as good enough to push for a starting space. I was just giving an example really.

Needs to save his energy for the pitch. Getting boring now.
See if he fancies a battle tonight coz he didn't the wknd against a second rate defender

He was marked by Lovren and Lucas all game. The responsibility was for others to use the space afforded to us by that...but Calvert Lewin didn't and neither did anyone else.

He's not, it's our decision whether to sell him. Not up to him, so he won't be off in a shot. We'd probably wait out for a fee we deem worthy as well. He's never said he wants to leave. He just didn't sign a new contract, there's a difference.

We'll see, won't we. It would fill me with more confidence if he signed on the dotted line, instead of coming up with cryptic statements...or getting Bolasie to come up with cryptic statements about a man having his "plan" and all that other psycho babble:Blink:

Last edited:
He was marked by Lovren and Lucas all game. The responsibility was for others to use the space afforded to us by that...but Calvert Lewin didn't and neither did anyone else.
OK mate. So that stopped him battling against lovern when lucas was no where around. He didn't fancy it . Clear to see

Top class players don't make excuses or need to have excuses made for them. Every top striker in this league gets doubled up on. The sad truth on Saturday was he couldn't trap a ball vot dominsted in the air and didn't fancy the physical battle with Lovren.

OK mate. So that stopped him battling against lovern when lucas was no where around. He didn't fancy it . Clear to see
Of course he fancied it. He was on the spot waiting for a tap in second half if Williams had squared it to hi in the box.

In any case, he failed to turn up for the derby like the rest of them.

He's our goal machine and cant face serious criticism, imo.

Top class players don't make excuses or need to have excuses made for them. Every top striker in this league gets doubled up on. The sad truth on Saturday was he couldn't trap a ball vot dominsted in the air and didn't fancy the physical battle with Lovren.
Other top class scorers are usually at clubs where they are rammed with other top class players, that makes a massive difference because they share the opposition attention and leave space free for their marksman.

We have Calvert Lewin and Mirallas around Lukaku. Not quite the same as having Hazard, Pedro, Willian around you really is it?

Of course he fancied it. He was on the spot waiting for a tap in second half if Williams had squared it to hi in the box.

In any case, he failed to turn up for the derby like the rest of them.

He's our goal machine and cant face serious criticism, imo.
Wasn't serious criticism. If he's talking about ambition and then doesn't turn up I'd rather he stays away from talking to the press n proved a point tonight against utd. Not much to ask as a fan.

Spot on. Costa would have loved that the wknd as would zlatan.

Other top class scorers are usually at clubs where they are rammed with other top class players, that makes a massive difference because they share the opposition attention and leave space free for their marksman.

We have Calvert Lewin and Mirallas around Lukaku. Not quite the same as having Hazard, Pedro, Willian around you really is it?

Lukaku would be at one of those clubs if he had the attributes I mentioned. For someone so fond of bigging himself up you'd think he would work on that shambolic first touch.

Agree to a point but he's got to do a lot more than i seen on Saturday and lewin is nowhere prem level at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back