Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharpe was very good, I loved him as a player but Lukaku is on course to surpass his goal scoring antic by quite a bit if he stays.

Ofc he will do if he stays. He's a pure goalscorer, Sharp improved every attacking player in the side though, rather have a peak Sharp than lukaku in any team by a mile.

Back in the days before assists where recorded ofc, but Sharps would have had insane numbers.

Ofc he will do if he stays. He's a pure goalscorer, Sharp improved every attacking player in the side though, rather have a peak Sharp than lukaku in any team by a mile.

Back in the days before assists where recorded ofc, but Sharps would have had insane numbers.
Obviously Sharpe was playing in a much better side as well.

We live in the generation of
Sharpe was very good, I loved him as a player but Lukaku is on course to surpass his goal scoring antic by quite a bit if he stays.

To be fair the backpass rule wasn't in place when Sharpe was playing so was a bit harder to score as often I reckon.

Hoppefully gets banned. How one agent can take a £22.4mill cut of the fee, followed by extra payments is a disgrace. They are supposed to act on behalf of their players, so how is taking a huge sum of money acting on Pogba's behalf. They should be banned from making money off transfers and if players want an agent, then they should employ one out of their own pockets.

For the most part though, this current lot are vastly overrated at times. Either way I loved Sharpe, one of my all time favorites, which Lukaku is not by the way.

Same mate.

Too many get caught up in Lukakus numbers in reality. Rather have a top striker who doesn't score as many but who always turns up and makes the opposition know they've been in a game at the end. Lukaku when he's not in the mood is one of the easiest days a cb will have.

Sharpe stayed too long, was rubbish by the time he left. His sycophantic pandering to Kenwright subsequently leaves a sour taste too.

That volley though eh.

Watching Juve Monaco. Lukaku is right up there as a finisher. The high profile Dyabala and Mbappe both missed glorious chances. We would have slaughtered Lukaku for missing especially that Dyabala chance.

Hoppefully gets banned. How one agent can take a £22.4mill cut of the fee, followed by extra payments is a disgrace. They are supposed to act on behalf of their players, so how is taking a huge sum of money acting on Pogba's behalf. They should be banned from making money off transfers and if players want an agent, then they should employ one out of their own pockets.
This is joint ownership in all but name, supposedly banned in the Premier league.

Obviously Sharpe was playing in a much better side as well.

We live in the generation of

To be fair the backpass rule wasn't in place when Sharpe was playing so was a bit harder to score as often I reckon.

For the most part though, this current lot are vastly overrated at times. Either way I loved Sharpe, one of my all time favorites, which Lukaku is not by the way.

Sharpe stayed too long, was rubbish by the time he left. His sycophantic pandering to Kenwright subsequently leaves a sour taste too.

That volley though eh.

Sharp

Watching Juve Monaco. Lukaku is right up there as a finisher. The high profile Dyabala and Mbappe both missed glorious chances. We would have slaughtered Lukaku for missing especially that Dyabala chance.

Could imagine him at Juve or Monaco! or PSG obviously.

He would get a bin full or any of those clubs and they could all afford him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back