Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the below quote the headline should be Lukaku to leave IF someone matches Everton valuation rather than Lukaku Transfer Promise
"Discussing the decision not so sign a new contract on Merseyside, Raiola said: “At that moment we decided not to sign the contract but I have to say the relationship with the club is very good and we knew if someone would come and satisfy Everton then there is a possibility that he leaves."

UEFA's regulations state that, with a few exceptions, players who play in any European club competition are subsequently cup-tied with respect to all European football for the remainder of the season.

A further exemption applies: one player per club who would normally be cup-tied can be registered and eligible to play, so long as his previous club did not field him in the same competition. This means that players can represent two different clubs in the Europa League and Champions League, but only a maximum of one player per club. However, if the first club switches into the same competition (e.g. transfers from the Champions League to the Europa League through finishing third in the group stage), the transferred player becomes ineligible. This can lead to some complex situations

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cup-tied#UEFA

Read article 42.07.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles.../Regulations/02/35/87/89/2358789_DOWNLOAD.pdf

I remember during the Stones saga that Roberto Martinez promised he could leave after one season, so it could be the same case.

However, I don't think any of the big clubs will be prepared to pay the £100m rumoured to be the asking price.

Mino Raiola getting caught for tax evasion or fraud would make my day.

Only a matter of time if you ask me.
He got 40+ million for the Pogba transfer
Clubs will have to figure that into the purchase price because Moshiri and certainly not Bill would sanction a large chunk of the fee going to Raiola

Seems like Raiola's sending out a come get him to clubs because there's been no concrete interest thus far. Utd are clearly targeting Griezeman and Rom's had no other credible suitor yet aside from Chelsea.
Chelsea need to sell Costa but he's apparently said he doesn't want to go to China. Not looking certain by any means, at this stage, that Rom's going to get his wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back