Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we not report Chelsea, like Southampton have reported Liverpool ? Sky sports saying Lukaku has agreed terms with another club, while still under contract. What's the difference ?
Lukaku been flashing his knickers like a Wag at end of season party in Circo

Say whatever you want about his "ambitions", not sure why he feels the need to keep running his mouth and being disrespectful to the club. If you want to know why he's not loved, well, this stuff is why.
Wasn't he on his phone watching Chelseas title celebrations during the lap of honour at our final home game?. People will still maintain he's going because we didn't love him enough lol.

Didnt read that tbh, It states he has made up his mind on his future destination and his agent knows where.
It actually isn't up to Lukaku's agent UNLESS the deal has been agreed with our club....We still have the power to say no until 2019.
If he is moving away it must mean we are getting a hefty fee....either way I don't care now.

Get rid for good money, get Rooney in he will help our profile to get us to the next level, then splash out on Vardy IMO much more Koemans type of player. Lukaku is lazy rarely turns up against the big teams and thinks he's much better than he actually is. The fact is we keep Lukaku we stay at the same level, he would keep his place however he performed and he's not good enough to propel us to the next level.

Get rid for good money, get Rooney in he will help our profile to get us to the next level, then splash out on Vardy IMO much more Koemans type of player. Lukaku is lazy rarely turns up against the big teams and thinks he's much better than he actually is. The fact is we keep Lukaku we stay at the same level, he would keep his place however he performed and he's not good enough to propel us to the next level.

Rooney and Vardy? Er, no thanks!

Solid joke mate.

Not getting emotional about him.
He will be a big loss if he goes, but I'm confident we will get top dollar.

My only concerns are;

1. When the window closes we have replaced him and/or others with quality.

2. We show ambition in the market to improve the squad to allow us the chance to compete for the top 4.

3. An investment is made by the club in transfers that is positive and that we don't only sell to buy.

Keeping the powder and bed sheets dry until then, but not holding my breath.

Here is another original interview:

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/Rode_Duivels/1.2996921

Short synopsis:

I know where I want to be next year. My agent is doing all the transfer stuff. I am just staying calm. I won't be making statements. I prefer my agent to do that since that way my agent will be dealing with all the unpleasant things that accompany such statements (his original word was a swearword starting with shi)*laughs*. Reporter: It's interesting that MAN U is interested, with Mourinho or is this incorrect? RL: No comment I am not allowed to say anything. *Chuckles* Atm staying in England is the best for me. I've been there for over 6 years. I know the PL. I've almost scored 100 PL goals; which is a target that I want to achieve. It has always been a dream of mine to win the PL. I want to win it multiple times, and the cups and the CL. England is the best for me.

Not getting emotional about him.
He will be a big loss if he goes, but I'm confident we will get top dollar.

My only concerns are;

1. When the window closes we have replaced him and/or others with quality.

2. We show ambition in the market to improve the squad to allow us the chance to compete for the top 4.

3. An investment is made by the club in transfers that is positive and that we don't only sell to buy.

Keeping the powder and bed sheets dry until then, but not holding my breath.

Think most agree with what your saying, but most don't believe that will happen, or will need convincing, going past previous Windows, going back years.

He seems to excel in saying a lot whilst saying nothing simultaneously.

Sick of the whole saga and hope it comes to an end soon, but that we remain tough and resolute in negotiating the highest possible fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back