Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested to see how their fans take to him being their big signing.

Like this :

First touch of an elephant.

It is quite funny, though! £70 million, my arse!

Tender touch of a rapist..what's amazing is he takes that half heavy touch half first touch pass over and over in the same area of the pitch. You would think he would learn

What's amazing is the lazy f**ker hardly ever tries to chase his sh*t first touch down

Love Rom as a fellow Belgian but he is not a lead striker because he is a poor target man. Benteke and Batshuayi are far superior target men and Batshuayi is the best of the three in playing with his back to goal.
Rom is great in space, but he struggles again packed defenses.
It would be nice to have a technical 9 but they are so few and far in between and I don't think any are on the market.
Belotti is a less petulant version of Costa but we don't know how well he'd transition to the PL.

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/29509-romelu-lukaku/?page=74

If this is about to be concluded there is one thing for sure , if its Man Utd or Chelsea this WILL be a world record.
Looks like its only the finer details to be ironed out now , been great having the big lump's goals but think its about time it ends quickly and the money is reinvested early.
Read some time ago Koeman was looking out for the next Mane hence the links with Keita Balde , looks like we will see the real Koeman style next year. Centre forward that can hold the ball up and 3 quick goalscorer/goalmakers just behind.
Question is will he get the players he wants ?

Vardy and Rooney being our main attacking outlet.

Think about that please mate.
Rooney would be a good addition because his a big name in football, coming back he would be happy and not rock the boat (like some do when they go on international duty) he would also help the youngsters, I believe he would bring a lot to our club. As for Vardy he worked tirelessly for a whole season scored many goals out of nothing and won the league with steam that was expected to be relegated, if Lukaku had have been in his place leicester would not have won the league. I really can't believe some on here even think we can keep him, he wants to go and is disrespectful to the club and it just mouthy and arrogant, you want players like that at our club?. The 2 I mentioned are team players which would fit in well, also Arsenal wanted Vardy not the main wenger doesn't buy rubbish.

Hahaha, god forbid I ever see him pull on a everton shirt.
His not the type we should be looking at but at least he tries every time Ive seen him play, if Lukaku added some of longs work rate to his game he might become the great player he thinks he is, but he's bone idle most of the time.

poor girls. Wonder if they ever recovered
2906853-7708257186-tumbl.gif

Relax lads.
Obviously Usmanov has flown out to meet up with him. There's been a lighthearted chat about the phantom bid for 'the arsenal' and a review of the blueprint for the new stadium. All the deals for the 6-7 players we need are 99.9% done and Rom will announce he love the club and is staying via Instagram at 18:00GMT tomorrow.

Rooney would be a good addition because his a big name in football, coming back he would be happy and not rock the boat (like some do when they go on international duty) he would also help the youngsters, I believe he would bring a lot to our club. As for Vardy he worked tirelessly for a whole season scored many goals out of nothing and won the league with steam that was expected to be relegated, if Lukaku had have been in his place leicester would not have won the league. I really can't believe some on here even think we can keep him, he wants to go and is disrespectful to the club and it just mouthy and arrogant, you want players like that at our club?. The 2 I mentioned are team players which would fit in well, also Arsenal wanted Vardy not the main wenger doesn't buy rubbish.
Well, first off, never said I wanted Lukaku to stay.

Francis Jeffers, Senderos, Gervinho say hi though.

And he's not exactly a great striker is he? Yard dog of a player, but amazing striker he's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back