Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is literally not a striker in world football that is as good as him that we can afford nor would want to join us.

Utterly depressing when you start looking at potential replacements. Utter nobodies.
it's dire mate but what do you do. We force he to stay another year and sell him next summer for a cut price, force him to play out his last year and lose him for nothing or accept he's never going to change his mind so sell now whilst his stock is at it's highest.
As for replacements.... lord help us, Walsh and Koeman will seriously need to earn their money this summmer

I don't think Chelsea want him as much as they want to unsettle him. If we end up dropping the price, it's a win for them. If we stand our ground, they won't be to arsed. Nothing would please them more than to see a sad, dopey Lukaku next season that only manages to score 13 goals as the price would drop dramatically. That club disgusts me.

He's not signing anyone who is 'potentially' anything. He's buying for the here and now. We'll have this with him in 2 summers time.

Sandro is potentially world-class and there's plenty of pacey, prolific and skilful strikers in Europe and beyond who could prove themselves in the Premier League imo. Koeman picked out Mane from Red Bulls Salzburg for £11m and he can do it again.

He's not as good as he thinks he is. We'll replace him with a better team player and hopefully see more goals scattered around the forward players, rather than just relying on one. Don't think I can handle another season of watching him stop playing with 10 games to go.

Hopefully sell him for a good price, gets a bad injury early on, doesn't recover then gets shipped on to Newcastle in a few years. loved the lad over the years but the amount of talking he does for someone under contract is scandalous, he is an embarrassment. prick

He's not as good as he thinks he is. We'll replace him with a better team player and hopefully see more goals scattered around the forward players, rather than just relying on one. Don't think I can handle another season of watching him stop playing with 10 games to go.
nintchdbpict000329204891.jpg

Maybe if we had the players capable of challenging for honours he'd have continued to bang the goals in till the last game.

Mightn't be as good as he thinks he is but he's better than anything we've had for 20 years.

The most worrying thing is we aren't close to a suitable replacement which is typical us. They've know this is the likely outcome for a while now, any other top club forces the situation by actively pursuing another player before their own player is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back