Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still dont think he will be gone this window, United seem to be looking at other players and Chelsea im not so sure about, just cant see them paying the asking price

SKY are reporting that Conte is annoyed at lack of incomings and his relationship is at Breaking point with them, United want Morata and other than Chelsea I'd be gobsmacked if anyone comes close to what we want for Lukaku. I'd also then be amazed if Lukaku was stubborn enough to stay on 70k per week if his move doesn't come off.

We shall see of course, still very proud of Everton for not bottling it and giving Rom the new contract with the release fee they wanted, I reckon that was a HUGE blow to Raiola's plans for Lukaku.

Even now that utter snake is messing AC Milan around with that 18-year old keeper (who is apparently desperate to stay) yet he has him rejecting an 80k per week contract.

SKY are reporting that Conte is annoyed at lack of incomings and his relationship is at Breaking point with them, United want Morata and other than Chelsea I'd be gobsmacked if anyone comes close to what we want for Lukaku. I'd also then be amazed if Lukaku was stubborn enough to stay on 70k per week if his move doesn't come off.

We shall see of course, still very proud of Everton for not bottling it and giving Rom the new contract with the release fee they wanted, I reckon that was a HUGE blow to Raiola's plans for Lukaku.

Even now that utter snake is messing AC Milan around with that 18-year old keeper (who is apparently desperate to stay) yet he has him rejecting an 80k per week contract.
only way I can see him signing a new deal is if it has a way out for him. won't risk being locked down long term for the sake of 70k more per week

only way I can see him signing a new deal is if it has a way out for him. won't risk being locked down long term for the sake of 70k more per week
For sure, that is more than likely to be true, but the way this summer is going and IF he is going to be here post September 1st, where he likely want even be in the clubs top 6 earners, will his ego allow 12-months of that.

I make you right, BTW, but I'm just saying, if all is not well at Chelsea, then his options are dwindling by the day. It's just a theory, but no matter what Raiola thought we'd be no match for him after he forced UTD and Juve to pay an additional £41m to him (in a deal both sides were happy with without the need for an agent) then I reckon he is fuming Everton didn't play ball on that release fee. Fuming.

IF we make Conte walk, while somehow keeping Rom on the books, I would laugh until I shat myself. Add to that the signings we have already made, plus a solid CB (Keane) and a solid CAM (Siggy) and this will be the best window I have ever witness in 26 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back