Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging deep into my aging memory pretty sure he got it by virtue of being in the squad I think he did play in one or two games but no I don't think he was in the bench for the final

Just goggled this and no he wasn't anywhere near their squad. What was throwing me is that he made a comment ,which is mentioned on Wiki, in an interview along the lines he didn't touch the trophy as he didn't feel part of it. From that I had always thought he was part of the winning squad

To be fair it would help if the whole team turned up against them teams
It would, but then I'd also expect the player who verbally sets himself apart from the others to be able to perform where they can't.

If Bale had looked no better than Assou-Ekotto or Wilson Palacios in games against quality opposition, I doubt he'd have found himself at Real Madrid.

All this faux outrage is ridiculous. He's hardly done a Paul Ince has he! Even if he had he's said he wants to go respected the club by saying I'm not signing a new deal as I am not staying, he could easily of signed and negotiated a buy out clause of less than 100mil and then agitated to leave. Fellas done nothing wrong in my view.

I presume only PSG wil be willing to pay what we want. Him being Belgian, I'm sure he speaks french.

He already has a pad in Paris mate and the car he drives around in here, is on French plates.

Don't read anything into that, as he's had it for years.

I think it's safe to assume he speaks French x

Don't think the video is that bad at all. But I have believed for a long time that we'll be better off without him. He seems to have a superior attitude, and I wonder what kind of dressing room effect that has. It's been clear for a long time that he doesn't want to be part of the club. As others have said he's not as good as he thinks he is and we'll be fine without him.

I think in the longer term he'll need to be part of a front 2 at the top clubs. He can't do the lone striker role at the top level, but if you played him alongside someone like costa he'd get a lot of joy

I think in the longer term he'll need to be part of a front 2 at the top clubs. He can't do the lone striker role at the top level, but if you played him alongside someone like costa he'd get a lot of joy
I think he might thrive at Chelsea, wing play is a huge part of our game and having players like Alex sandro(potentially) providing crosses for him would suit him well i think.
Wouldnt spend 80M on him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back