Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment we are sitting eight points above the trap door.

With three very daunting fixtures in a row looming.

And I think we have City at home early in January.

So I actually think that gap will have narrowed considerably by the middle of January.

I reckon if that scenario does come to pass and we are, say four points above the danger zone, Koeman will be given a further month to steady things and if have got worse he will be chopped.

It is all right saying we spent a fortune fetching him here and it would cost another fortune binning him, but that would be chump change compared to what we would lose if we were relegated and stayed down for a couple of seasons.

You would think Moshiri will not stand by and watch us drift down the table until it is too late.

We are fortunate enough in that there is still plenty of time for Koeman to get his act tigether or if he doesn't, for the board to act.

These are very worrying times.

Cant see him here next year myself.

He never does mate, never. My Patience is starting to wear thin now it really is. I am still behind him but for how much longer I don't know..
I suppose this is the first time I have really expressed my thoughts on the guy but suffice to say my reservations on him are coming to the fore.
I honestly am under the impression he just doesn't want to be here and strikes me whenever he appears on the box he looks like the proverbial rabbit caught in the headlights.
Please may we not be about to see another Everton mishap unfolding.

Reactions: JLW
I can see us ending up with Moyes again if this downward spiral continues, reckon he'd dive at the chance, not saying it's what I want but it seems plausible, with him and Bill being pals, the previous history and us being his last "successful" club etc... I mean who else could we attract at present if the crap hits the fan with Koeman?

No

I suppose this is the first time I have really expressed my thoughts on the guy but suffice to say my reservations on him are coming to the fore.
I honestly am under the impression he just doesn't want to be here and strikes me whenever he appears on the box he looks like the proverbial rabbit caught in the headlights.
Please may we not be about to see another Everton mishap unfolding.
Maybe not that he doesn't want to be here more that he just could not care either way. I'd love to see some passion like conte or klopp at least like it means somwthing. Even Jose for all his whingeing it looks like results mean something. Koeman doesn't show it publicly and by players reactions he doesn't show it to them either. No one can say this is goin well .

JS51615759.jpg

Exactly ;)

Maybe not that he doesn't want to be here more that he just could not care either way. I'd love to see some passion like conte or klopp at least like it means somwthing. Even Jose for all his whingeing it looks like results mean something. Koeman doesn't show it publicly and by players reactions he doesn't show it to them either. No one can say this is goin well .
Thing is that I am possibly among the minority of Evertonians who don't concern themselves too much about other clubs, so I really only started picking up on Koeman once he was associated with us. I was comforted when I heard people criticising his potential appointment on the grounds his next club would be Barcelona.
Really?

Simeone wants to manage in the prem.

Thing is that I am possibly among the minority of Evertonians who don't concern themselves too much about other clubs, so I really only started picking up on Koeman once he was associated with us. I was comforted when I heard people criticising his potential appointment on the grounds his next club would be Barcelona.
Really?
Barcelona B maybe...

Really?

whoever said that hadnt seen him manage valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back