Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, at 3-1 down yesterday this team just reverted to the type of game they've played for the previous 3 seasons (and were bought to play): a shorter passing game and constructing moves to get them up the pitch. And they dominated the game. Funny that. Maybe Koeman should go with what he has and just try and buy in a more flexible and capable defence as his time here evolves....just a thought.

By the way, at 3-1 down yesterday this team just reverted to the type of game they've played for the previous 3 seasons (and were bought to play): a shorter passing game and constructing moves to get them up the pitch. And they dominated the game. Funny that. Maybe Koeman should go with what he has and just try and buy in a more flexible and capable defence as his time here evolves....just a thought.

No, that's a terrible idea. We need a completely new starting XI.

I said I'd give RK a season unless relegation becomes a serious threat. If this form continues to late Jan then it will.
He won't play youth and says the seniors aren't good enough so his only solution is to spend but he's already bought 5 including 4 starters so it's difficult to see how he can spend his way out of this mess especially targeting players like Depay.
Given how much he cost RK seems unsackable but if relegation threatens then Moshiri may be compelled to protect his investment.
Hope RK turns it around before Feb but if not Moshiri will come under pressure to make a decision just as the president of Valencia did.

RK had a reputation as a tough task master yet he picks the same 16 players all the time, has not changed the
formation, has not developed a clear playing method or approach, and has not fixed the team's weaknesses.

The Dutch master tolerates the Stek who is so crap: he never plays anyone alongside Lukaku until we are losing and there are 10 mins left; he has not fixed the lack of running in the team and the team itself looks tired and uncertain; no young players yet Miralles plays all the time. Lets be honest, Miralles is peripheral in almost every game. TBF he did drop Jags though.

In addition, RK thought Sissoko was good and tried hard to get him.

Arsenal and LFC have the capacity to blow us off the Park. Two points from those games look like the best we can hope for based on what I have seen.

I'd kill for 2 points but face it we are going to be humiliated in both those games followed by a beating away at Leicester on boxing day. I'm surprised we got a point against United as I've had all these games down as a loss with hull being the only 3 points we could possibly get in the foreseeable future and thats assuming they don't change managers before then and get a pick me up. We're drifting towards relegation the way villa did if not this year then deffo next year, koeman needs to pull his finger out of his arse and boss this team. Boss it not meekly manage it, go round and kick these pathetic jokes of players up the brown spot until it bleeds , he should get every poor bustard that went down to Watford yesterday up to finch farm and let them scream abuse at that shower of wankstains till there ears bleed . I have never in my life been so embarrassed or enraged by a team that I will not call everton as that pathetic gang of frauds do not represent anything that resembles decent footballers or human beings. Do one you massive shoitebags utter weapons the lot of you.

And sorry jackyboy , I couldn't go the game because of work and sold you my ticket. Sorry you had to sit through that atrocity and I'll buy you a few pints next time I see you, it'll be the least you deserve:(

I wouldnt be bothered if he was sacked, i havent seen any area that has improved since his arrival,the football is as bad as any I have seen in the league, the only decent spell we had in the game yesterday was when the subs were made and we passed the ball on the ground,and to have Cleverley sitting on the bench after last weeks display was just ridiculous

I wouldnt be bothered if he was sacked, i havent seen any area that has improved since his arrival,the football is as bad as any I have seen in the league, the only decent spell we had in the game yesterday was when the subs were made and we passed the ball on the ground,and to have Cleverley sitting on the bench after last weeks display was just ridiculous

Quite agree. I don't actively want him gone, and he does need time given what he's inherited, but if he was sacked I wouldn't give a monkeys, Everton has me proper apathetic. Same with the whole squad bar Gana, any of them leave I'd just shrug.

I think Koeman will be sacked before the new year. If we are going to get rid it would be better to do it sooner rather then later. As just dragging out the inevitable won't be good for anybody. Personally I'll be disappointed if/when he's sacked because I still believe that he's capable of building some success here. Let's just hope whoever takes over from him is able to get SOMETHING from these players because I'm now seriously concerned that we'll end up going down the Sunderland route if we're not careful.

Exactly, he's obsessed with pressing and seems to have no idea about what we should do with the actual ball. Martinez was obsessed with what you did with the ball but didn't bother with the pressing. If you want to be successful you have to do both

He won't get sacked.

We won't get into a relegation scrap.

We also won't challenge for anything.

We will, however, is spend loads on average players.

You know what, I'm not even arsed at this point. All I want is anyone other than this bunch of sorry bell ends representing Everton. They simply can't be any worse. They're horrible this group of players, I feel no affinity towards them whatsoever.

You still backing him till this point next season dave? What if we are in a relegation scrap come the end of January?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back