Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the players have 'downed tools' what makes his start with us any different to his Southampton start? Both sold of assets almost immediately. He had a re-build job to do there too. Players seemed to respect him there, so why not here? Got them into Europe, and played good football, and were solid at the back. I just think it's a transition & a period of adaptation in probably everything they did in comparison to Bobby. That takes time. Look at Pochetinno's first season at Spurs. 2nd season, almost unrecognisable

Don't think it'd be totally out of the question for a big money move to tempt him in the summer if it does come to that. He's 59, a chance to make the step up to the prem would defo make him think.
Maybe, might be difficult for Moshiri to backtrack now. Who knows stranger things have happened! Koeman though is shaping up as a total disaster.

Absolutely this, every single interview he gives he makes it clear that the players he currently "manages" aren't good enough, and will be shipped out as soon as he can sort it out. Imagine overhearing your boss saying that your rubbish and they're looking to replace you, I'd stop trying too.

There doesn't look to be any sort of relationship between the players and the manager at all, that is down to the manager to create, and he's failed miserably at it.

im gunna hazard a guess here, koeman is the type of bloke to tell them staright to their faces, 'you son, are absolute shabite'.. can see it in training sessions now, leaving lads like cleverly and oviedo crying, as koeman wlaks off saying 'im off to get my handicap down while you lads collect the cones in'

It's been like that for the best part of 2 years, it's like we're waiting to go behind. It all boils down to the players being bags of [Poor language removed] with the mental strength of watercress

To be honest, now you come to mention it there were many games under Moyes when it was like that as well :(

Absolutely this, every single interview he gives he makes it clear that the players he currently "manages" aren't good enough, and will be shipped out as soon as he can sort it out. Imagine overhearing your boss saying that your rubbish and they're looking to replace you, I'd stop trying too.

There doesn't look to be any sort of relationship between the players and the manager at all, that is down to the manager to create, and he's failed miserably at it

You have to admire the outstanding attitude of the players in the last 3 months of last season when they also looked to "down tools" on Martinez too.

My money's on Koeman has them sussed and. Despicable bunch of pampered rats we have who need drop kicking out of the club at the first opportunity.

You have to admire the outstanding attitude of the players in the last 3 months of last season when they also looked to "down tools" on Martinez too.

My money's on Koeman has them sussed and. Despicable bunch of pampered rats we have who need drop kicking out of the club at the first opportunity.

I said this about the players last season but many on here gave them a free ride because of their hatred for Martinez.

Martinez bigged them up & now that Koeman has seen right through them and start speaking the truth, the little farts dont like it. This Club is littered with shitbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back