Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who quite likes Bournemouth and Eddie I'll say DONT DO IT EDDIE, DON'T COME, WE'RE CURSED.

He's got a nice little gig in Bournemouth by the sea, a future go at England Manager.

Stay where you are mate.
Doubt if he would anyway , he tried it once and didn't like it. Think he's well and truly wedded to Bournemouth for life.

I actually think Ron has under estimated the size of the task including the size of the club and the passion of the fan base .

Whilst I don't think he thought we were similar to Southampton, I don't believe he estimated the level of support and desperation of the fans to see something.

I don't like him hugely but I back him. I think the players are totally disgraceful to the shirt and frankly anyone who partook in the Sunderland game last year should be shipped out.

I thought his comments today at the press conference were refreshing and I am glad he admitted he must do better. A rarity for the Dutch to be humble and admit fault.

He needs to be given time and money to change the players. some of the players are a disgrace and are not arsed 1 bit about playing for the shirt....at least Ron has the balls to get rid.

We have no passion and steel in the team. Martinez has left us weak.

Back him to get it right.
Agree 100%

Especially the Martinez bit.

He needs to be given time and money to change the players. some of the players are a disgrace and are not arsed 1 bit about playing for the shirt....at least Ron has the balls to get rid.

We have no passion and steel in the team. Martinez has left us weak.

Back him to get it right.

Pretty much nailed it there for me Sharps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back