Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the point following a team then? Why don't you just be completely neutral to everything?

Oh right... so I should just follow a team that wins? Give up

If football was all about winning than why is the Dutch 78 team or the Hungary team still talked of and the German winning sides not?

Ok. I'll take that as an agreement that there was no insult. Have a lovely night
You quoted me and asked me questions which I answered. You didn't like the reply so you proceeded to be condescending and insulting. You clearly are only here to have an argument so its goodbye from me. Please do not quote me again because it will be ignored.

You quoted me and asked me questions which I answered. You didn't like the reply so you proceeded to be condescending and insulting. You clearly are only here to have an argument so its goodbye from me. Please do not quote me again because it will be ignored.

Not here just to have an argument. I replied to your post originally for a reason as I thought it was just a soundbite to have a swipe at fans whom have a different opinion of you. Your reply didnt change that opinion. I was hoping to hear your actual point.

Oh right... so I should just follow a team that wins? Give up

If football was all about winning than why is the Dutch 78 team or the Hungary team still talked of and the German winning sides not?

What, how did I say that? The point of following a team is WANTING them to win every single game isn't it, surely?

Your last paragraph doesn't make any sense at all. The Dutch and Hungary sides are not talked about more than the Germans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back