Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It was a more nuanced response than that. But you can take it as a more crude agreement with your view if it helps you feel good about yourself.
Yes or No. It's pretty simple.

I'm guessing as you started that statement with No. No being it's not a priority to get results over style of football.

Wowzers.

Can't say I'm really a fan of him or his football.

But the results lately can't be argued with at all.

Results > Style.

Well done Ronald.

Why do you care about the style as long as Everton win? Results mean eveything.

There is no such thing as there is no definite answer. If you are an Evertonian, the most definite answer is winning three points every week, it outweighs everything.

I'll say this again, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

I have no doubt that Koeman wants us to play more exciting football in the long run, but at this exact time it's about points on the board so we can get as high up the league as possible and attract the better players who will play that better football

Omelette, Eggs, etc

I'll say this again, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

I have no doubt that Koeman wants us to play more exciting football in the long run, but at this exact time it's about points on the board so we can get as high up the league as possible and attract the better players who will play that better football

Omelette, Eggs, etc

What meat is it and perhaps more importantly what pudding is it?

Ok. I'll take that as an agreement that there was no insult. Have a lovely night
You quoted me and asked me questions which I answered. You didn't like the reply so you proceeded to be condescending and insulting. You clearly are only here to have an argument so its goodbye from me. Please do not quote me again because it will be ignored.
Knock it off it's boring. No one else cares.

Stop bickering in threads.

What meat is it and perhaps more importantly what pudding is it?

il_570xN.420653354_1l2y.jpg

At the end of the day, we don't need Dave's "education" nor do we need his thought control

He may be a tactics fascist out for Koeman because Koeman doesn't have the team playing the togger he likes, but that doesn't mean we have to be like that as well

Yes, ideally we'd all like Everton to playing amazing football and winning every week, but at the end of the day we support Everton and we want to see Everton win, and if that means the football has to be a bit more direct and less aesthetically pleasing for the time being then so be it

We're not going to the theatre, we're going the match, and we want the boys in sumptuous blue to win. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that

At the end of the day, we don't need Dave's "education" nor do we need his thought control

He may be a tactics fascist out for Koeman because Koeman doesn't have the team playing the togger he likes, but that doesn't mean we have to be like that as well

Yes, ideally we'd all like Everton to playing amazing football and winning every week, but at the end of the day we support Everton and we want to see Everton win, and if that means the football has to be a bit more direct and less aesthetically pleasing for the time being then so be it

We're not going to the theatre, we're going the match, and we want the boys in sumptuous blue to win. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that
Exactly mikey lad

Well said.

Dave is entitled to his opinion, just as we all are. Differences are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back