Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how Ron will have us lining up tonight.

Hopefully he doesn't change much. Probably Schneiderlin in.

If we win and United or City drop points, we're not far off them.

Wonder how Ron will have us lining up tonight.

Hopefully he doesn't change much. Probably Schneiderlin in.

If we win and United or City drop points, we're not far off them.

Schneiderlin in for Barry. I expect a tight tense game tonight, will be a massive result if we can dig out a win.

Schneiderlin in for Barry. I expect a tight tense game tonight, will be a massive result if we can dig out a win.

At the start of the season it felt like we would win every game and that's how it feels for me right now so hopefully we can pull it off.

Schneiderlin's fitness against stoke would definitely help.

As I said in the match thread...we are currently witnessing some quite good management from Mr. Koeman. United get beaten tonight and we win...and we're two points off sixth. We could in fact be on the edge of the top four within a couple of weeks.

Regardless of result Koeman has had a shocker here. This formation that we started with has given us 3 consecutive league wins and since HT we've been hopeless. Which is when he changed the formation. Really annoying.

I disagree Ian. Stoke were finding so much space on the ball when we had the 5 across the back (or 3, depending on possesion). Half time solved that problem by giving us more energy in the middle. Second half they really didn't get as much as they were second half.

I dont think it helped Barkley having a poor game, Lukaku too. A bit more energy and belief from both of them and we may have created more.

I disagree Ian. Stoke were finding so much space on the ball when we had the 5 across the back (or 3, depending on possesion). Half time solved that problem by giving us more energy in the middle. Second half they really didn't get as much as they were second half.

I dont think it helped Barkley having a poor game, Lukaku too. A bit more energy and belief from both of them and we may have created more.
Correct. Stoke should have been out of sight after 30 minutes. The fact they weren't is down to their finishing and Robles.

Regardless of result Koeman has had a shocker here. This formation that we started with has given us 3 consecutive league wins and since HT we've been hopeless. Which is when he changed the formation. Really annoying.

We where getting carved open and could have easily been three down at the half mate, good management getting holgate off as he looked terrible today.

Doesnt bring in an out and out striker, doesn't even play the one he brought in who was showing signs of promise anymore. Wth koeman :(

Other than that, good sub on holgate who was struggling

I thought (with the exception of last 5 minutes) we looked more dangerous in first half.

Yes but they where getting absolute clear cut chances mate, was wise to change it up - holgate plays that second half and could seriously wreck the lads confidence should he continue getting targetted the way he was.

Subbed with a formation change sured us up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back