Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_9060.jpg

Anyone who can't see the massive improvement to our play and also the team spirit since Koeman came in either has an agenda that won't allow it or doesn't have eyes.

There's a massive improvement in concentration and getting behind the ball. Play? No. We aren't playing on the attack in any way like the style we did under Martinez.

There's a massive improvement in concentration and getting behind the ball. Play? No. We aren't playing on the attack in any way like the style we did under Martinez.

Jeesh, man! Accept it for what it is...a huge improvement over the past couple of seasons with potential for even better improvement. RK is probably the daddy figure that many of our players needed - a pat on the head when good, fatherly advice and a kick up the Harris when needed. Players are like children and if they have a strong leader overseeing them who they respect they want to do nothing more but please him. Barkley is a case in point.

Davek is sitting on his hands while others are applauding our man....this actually reminds me of Skeletor (Nancy Pelosi) during Mr. Trumps great speech to the Congress.

I find this type of assertion very frustrating. Its a myth that we had great attacking style under martinez - yes for 1 season, absolutely no argument I think we all loves what we were seeing. But diabolical for next 2 and culminating in being barely watchable toothless 'pass it around in the middle 3rd' without a clue how to move it forwards for the dark days of second half of last season.

We are immeasurably better now, including in our pace and style of attacking play and that's down to Koeman.

I find this type of assertion very frustrating. Its a myth that we had great attacking style under martinez - yes for 1 season, absolutely no argument I think we all loves what we were seeing. But diabolical for next 2 and culminating in being barely watchable toothless 'pass it around in the middle 3rd' without a clue how to move it forwards for the dark days of second half of last season.

We are immeasurably better now, including in our pace and style of attacking play and that's down to Koeman.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back