Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense: Koeman getting Pocchetino's sloppy seconds again.
It doesn't though, does it? (I know you're kidding, btw)

Looking forward a season or two, there's nothing to suggest that Spurs will have made more progress
than Everton. In fact, I think we have more potential than them.

We've been criminal in the market for a few years now not going to get a proper striker for back-up or to start with Rom. Pretty much every team in the league has 2-3 strikers of similar level and we have Rom as the Branston beans to Valencia/Niasse/Kone as Asda's own.

I think if Kev could/did play a full season he'd be getting 10.
Mirallas is no answer. We need a decent second striker. Trouble is if they are decent they'll know they'll be warming the bench most f the time because Koeman will go with Lukaku flanked by two either side of him giving width. I think he'd revert to a two upfront only in emergencies and not regularly. See Long's opportunities at S'ton.

I agree mate. But reality is it's been the same for the last 4 seasons, not just this one.
8s and 7s is decent for non out-and-out attackers.

We are pitiful in that respect this season.

As said: Lukaku + luggage this team this season from an attacking perspective.

This is my biggest criticism of Koeman far too negative against the top teams its simply not working sitting back inviting pressure hoping to get that one lucky break away see out a 1-0 result sort of [Poor language removed] moyes use to pull with a much weaker team

This is my biggest criticism of Koeman far too negative against the top teams its simply not working sitting back inviting pressure hoping to get that one lucky break away see out a 1-0 result sort of [Poor language removed] moyes use to pull with a much weaker team

We're a work in progress and have only lost 2 games vs the top 6 this season. Teams have gone at the likes of Spurs and been mauled.

He's got to take responsibility for today's result. Negative formation and approach to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back