Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embarrassment of the previous 2 seasons is banished. The Ronk has reset the belief, desire and work rate of the players.

We are in a strong position to build now, still get rid of the garbage left behind by that utter Catalan clown, add more technically gifted players like morgs.

And we'll be on the up up up

Glad that he's banished this theory of not playing kids as well as turning Barkley into a beast

Well done Ronk

Certainly an improvement on 11th and 13th*

*At time of sacking.

We are certainly making progress and Ross looks a completely different player to the one we saw under Martinez.

That last stat is mad though. How did we only have 44pts with the players he had at his disposal.

The big positive is that the weakest area is probably the defence and that is something I would put my full backing in Koeman to get right.

I want dynamic forward thinking players. Barry slows us up. WBA didn't want to play today so he got lucky. Been a very good player but no need to play him at all now with the options we have. Merely my opinion of course
I agree 100% about what we need. But I was just saying he was fine today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back