Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed this, injecting an average Koeman discussion day with some spice. Hopefully he can keep it up.

I'm off out mate for a sausage butty and a coffee.

I don't come on as much these days as it's the same predictable daily guff from the usual suspects.

Everton win 3-0 and the same old cack is rinsed and repeated, this time about McCarthy and ROI. Who honestly gives a shiny one?

Why did you put me in?
wlHvR.gif

Don't be coy Ian

Everton win, on the up and we can see the light at the end of tunnel.

Yet somehow, GOT has descended into complete madness

Who'd have though it
We are on the up. Of course we are.

But we're 7th. Our competitive season ended when Leicester knocked us out of the cup two months ago. We are desperate for a handful of new players next season in a number of positions to really make significant progress to a position that matters in this league. But let's forget all about that and go OTT about achieving nothing instead.

If he is called up it's Koeman getting his blows in first.

Are you suggesting there is no continuing bad blood between Koeman and O'Neill/Keane? That's unreal if so.
Not at all, and if you read my post again the wording actually suggests that there are bad feelings between Everton and the Republic. You only have to listen to Roy Keane's nobbish rants to understand that. What I'm questioning is your statement that Koeman would lie to the press about McCarthy's fitness, purely to "get his blows in first". Firstly, it serves no purpose for the reasons mentioned in my post, plus McCarthy wouldn't just sit there and let RK tell blatant lies.

You're just making things up again to make it fit your anti Koeman stance. Ha. I was just about to say keep it within the Koeman thread then realised we're actually in it.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back