Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch us lose 4 of the opening 5 now.

There's every chance we could have a horrific start to the season - particularly if a lot of the new signings go straight into the starting 11. Wholesale changes like this could take time to gel. It could go the other way too if we start off on a flyer. I guess we'll find out in due course, but I'm full of optimism with the signings made and the expectation of those still to come. ;)

Starting the season against 4 of the more fancied could benefit us as there is no gaurantee that they will hit the ground running.All we can do is make sure we are as well prepared as is possible and see what happens.C'MON YOU BLUES

Starting the season against 4 of the more fancied could benefit us as there is no gaurantee that they will hit the ground running.All we can do is make sure we are as well prepared as is possible and see what happens.C'MON YOU BLUES
And three are away games so either we begin the season with great momentum or when the season really begins to take shape we can make statement wins at home.

read the highlighted bottom bit first if can be arsed like cos i did ramble on but ye

I know the board deserve alot of credit and rightly have but since he's taken over Everton
have been back 'Everton,no-nonense. The player's know they don't perform their shipped
outt Cleverly/Deulofeu even Mcaleny was a bit of a surprise for me. The work efforts improved
a vast amount as they know any slacking and they could be right out the door.. even the way
he's handled Barkley etc you don't sign then go simple as were improving now and no-one is
bigger than the club.

You can just feel the fans are lovin it Goodison this 'well last' season has been boss/away games even when
we have messed up he's done the right thing and admit we got it wrong / criticized the
players who deserved to be criticized and you would know the game after it would improve
rather than drag on and on or the player would be dropped and the formation would change
'we have that plan B' etc we didn't have under Bobby exactly what we've needed in a while

The thing that's surprised me [well didn't happen with last couple of managers really]
is the new signings all making it aware Koeman was a big factor in them joining i mean Barcalona legend
great player in his days and now as a manager the mans exactly what you want very honest,
will improve players games/make them better all round "that's what we like" he is attracting players
i highly doubt we would of attracted with Martinez/Moyes had they had the cash [we did still have Europe]
and were even attracting players them 'bigger clubs' are in for its 'kin ' boss like.

for the first time in my life i feel like where up their with the big boys now and it won't be long
until we finally get that step up to the CL. I have typed well to much but i respect this man so-
much at the moment and Everton's basically my life im just buzzing with it all really.. what a man.

I know you are itching to embrace the Koemeister, just do it and rid yourself of any guilt.

nah, sorry Thomas. He leaves me completely cold really.

I still expect him gone in a year or two and for him to win nowt, but he will keep us steady and with the squad upgrade I am sure we are in for some fun this season when it comes to the Europa League and games against the top 6. Have a feeling we have some sweet victories to look forward to.

However it is the next boss that will make us all cry tears of joy at watching the return of the mighty Everton Football Club.

All hail our all-conquering 'next manager'

...unless I'm totally wrong, then woohooooo

nah, sorry Thomas. He leaves me completely cold really.

I still expect him gone in a year or two and for him to win nowt, but he will keep us steady and with the squad upgrade I am sure we are in for some fun this season when it comes to the Europa League and games against the top 6. Have a feeling we have some sweet victories to look forward to.

However it is the next boss that will make us all cry tears of joy at watching the return of the mighty Everton Football Club.

All hail our all-conquering 'next manager'

...unless I'm totally wrong, then woohooooo

We'll have cloning technology by then. We will unveil Daverto Martinoyes, or is it Robertid Moytinez? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back