Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Boer was my number 1 choice. I'm not going to pretend he wasn't now.. so for me going to very interesting what he will be able to do at Palace, who are my number 2 team having lived there for 3 years..

I am beginning to think Ronald is now really warming to the task here and that where previously I could not see him staying beyond the three years, I now believe he is here for the long haul ;)

Why do you think that?
When he said in the presser that 'everyone knows you don't just become a champions league club in one year(from where he started)' had me thinking the same, if Southampton had our ambition he wouldn't of left there.

Either way, I'm not fussed, if he goes I doubt we'll be going to the championship for a new manager next time like we did with Moyes and Martinez

Last season RK catchphrase “but okay that’s football”. This seasons, from today’s press conference “we’re going to do what we didn’t did last season”

Perfect guy for what we're trying to do. He has instant cred with the players for what he did as a player. He's no nonsense. He knows what it takes. He has a bit of snide. Love you RK

Perfect guy for what we're trying to do. He has instant cred with the players for what he did as a player. He's no nonsense. He knows what it takes. He has a bit of snide. Love you RK

On that, cred with the players, it was obvious from the Rooney presser today that Koeman had worked hard building a narrative with him to make the move work.

Anyone who thinks this all happened in the last few days, or weeks, is living in cloud cuckoo land. Stuff has been going on for months I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back