Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually really want Giroud. I rate both him and Sigurdsson very highly.

But we really will be going all in this season and if so we need a better defence.

I want us to go all in every season to be fair.

I agree we still need more defensive bodies. Our first choice back 5 (when fully fit) is stronger than last season imo, but Coleman's injury leaves a big gap. I'd like to see another centre half too, I don't rate mori and as much as I like him I don't think jags has much football left in him

All Ronald has to do this year is progress. Top 6 finish, semi finals of a national cup or quarter finals of the Europa.

Season after you'd be looking for him to win a pot or top 4 finish.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/how-everton-ronald-koeman-taken-13385484

Notably...Baines, Jagielka, Mirallas and Coleman who were bought by Moyes are getting regular gametime under Koeman unlike those were bought by Martinez. Barry is the pick of the group.

When will you stop being so bitter about Martinez mate? Whilst I don't know how much they'll be involved once the season gets underway properly, Koeman has used a fair few Martinez signings this pre-season, McCarthy, Holgate, Lennon, Barry, Besic, at least 3 of which I'd still keep in the squad this season.

Well it is his squad now.

Time will tell but he can't say he hasn't been given a free hand to rejig the squad in his image.

I think he is genuinely happy at Everton. Just a hunch.

I think he is, and we are very happy with him.
Even if he might not be here for the long term he is playing the long game now for the club, when he goes we are going to have a very healthy future with great foundations laid down by him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back